Anyone else nauseous again towards the end?

Cattia

Reaction score
I've never suffered from morning sickness but in first tri I did feel queasy a lot and had to eat all the time to get rid of it. Now, since hitting 37 weeks, I've had the same thing. It's mild and I certainly don't feel like I'm going to throw up or anything, but I feel vaguely queasy all day and I feel like eating is the only way to get rid of it, but that doesn't help for long. I have also had my heartburn ramp up a level this past week so I suspect it's connected to that. Just wondering whether anyone else had experienced the same?

This is my 1st preg and IV been having it for the last few days with my heartburn going crazy. For the last few days idk which end its gonna come out of. My tummy is just upset haven't thrown up just softer stools

I had a nice break durring the second trimester - but it seems to be back for me too!

I've been exactly the same the last few weeks. The heartburn and reflux has been driving me crazy at night too. Just keep telling myself not long left!!

I felt the same way last week, but only at night. I woke up every night sick and one night spent two hours in the bathroom on the floor with a washcloth on my head, throwing up and all. I figured out the cause though. I have very low iron and was told by my dr to start taking iron at night alternate my prenatal vitamin. I took this with a meal as told and it made me sick every night. Once I stopped taking it, I stopped getting sick.. Although my dr said at my last appointment (Friday) that I need to take it.. But I'm dreading it and putting it off..

I have had crazy acid reflux which makes me pretty nauseous in the night. But mine is weird because it is only at night. Probably has something to do with lying down and stomach acid coming up ..

Yep, nausea is back for me too :/ Though very VERY mild compared to what I had in 1st tri.

I'm nauseous too, but not as bad as first tri (I had hyperemesis). I'm pretty done with the tummy trouble though. I've forgotton what it feels like to be normal, and I miss it so much.

I m 37 wks today and since last night I started having nausea, period like cramps and BH.
o didn't have morning sickness or much nausea but before my periods always nausea and achy legs...anyways, I saw my midwife today and she said it's your body prepping for labor. Add lemon to water and have thar but that gives me heartburn...she also said to eat small frequent meals, empty your bladder when needed, and stay hydrated...
I think nausea will stay till this baby comes...it's not the nausea where throwing up with help..

Jannah - adding cucumber to water helps me when I can't do the lemon - maybe try that? (I let it "sit" in a big pitcher of water in the fridge overnight so it can get infused properly)

I have. Mine came back worse than first trimester. I was super sick for a couple weeks. Things were much better when I started taking gravel again. That was around 28 weeks. It slowed down for a bit and I stopped taking the gravel but today I'm starting to feel like I may need it again

Do you have acid reflux? Having it makes me nauseous and it's common in third tri due to our stomachs being squashed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->