Anyone else nearly 5 weeks and not feel pregnant?

angelbump

Reaction score
At the moment I just have verh achey hips, dizzy spells and the occasional period pains and very frequent peeing! Is it normal to not feel pregnant so early?
I know as hcg levels rise I will be feeling it more and probably wishing to be back like this in a few weeks time.

I cant wait to feel pregnant :) x

IM 5+4 i don't feel preg at all no MS no sore boobs nothing but period pains

Ha I was thinking that this time last week I am nearly 7 weeks! The last few days morning sickness has hit me bad I know want it to go away already. I am pregnant with twins too! It will happen maybe once your past 6 weeks the symptoms you have already sound very typical for your stage x

I have sore boobs and am a bit tired but nothing else. Don't worry some people have very few symptoms.x

With my son I didn't really feel anything till he started kicking at 19 weeks. I had some food aversions (mainly meat), was quite dizzy (low blood pressure), had larger breasts and I really craved lemons. That was it though, no frequent uriniation, no tiredness, no nausea and no painful breasts.

This time I'm following a similar pattern, except I am tired and I am going to the loo a lot more frequently. I also have lots of gas this time round (TMI! sorry). I think I had a tiny wave of nausea last night, but I'm not sure. I don't expect any symptoms this time either, but I would like them to feel reassured. It's a long wait to feel those kicks. I had an anterior placenta last time, so didn't feel movements early on. I also didn't show till around 25 weeks. I may as well have not been pregnant, I wouldn't have felt or looked terribly different to how I did when I was pregnant in the first half of that pregnancy.

They say symptoms usually come after 6/7 weeks when the hCG is high enough to start having an affect on you. I know women get it earlier than this, but usually it's around that mark.

x

Apparently, it is normal not to feel many symptoms this early. I am 5+4 and only have sore boobs and mild nausea.

Same I am roughly 5 weeks not sure on dates to be exact as never had a 28 day cycle. I also feel nothing! Done about 6 tests all positive lol no sickess nausea nothing I am the same as I was a month ago!

Im 4 + 3 and only have occasional dore boobs. No sickness or using the toilet more often. Im worried !

I'm almost 9 weeks and didn't feel pregnant until within the last week!

Oh thank god lol! So glad were all in the same boat :)
I do have sore nipples but not boobies cant wait to actually feel pregnant x and congrats to all of you x

Honestly I didn't start to feel pregnant until she started kicking and I could feel it, that was 2 weeks ago. So don't stress, took me 23 weeks to start to feel pregnant at all.. and if she's not kicking, if not for my belly I still wouldn't feel anything :)

Oh thank god lol! So glad were all in the same boat :)
I do have sore nipples but not boobies cant wait to actually feel pregnant x and congrats to all of you x

That's all I've felt too. I'm six weeks

I didn't start getting symptoms until between 7-8 weeks and they didn't really kick in until 9 weeks. Enjoy it while it last and maybe you will be one of he lucky ones without many symptoms at all!

hehehehe...
I still dont feel that pregnant yet either..... =D
the morning sickness came at 7 weeks full force..
then went away at around 14 weeks..
and now that there's no nausea/MS and barely yet a bump..
im wondering when I'll "feel pregnant"
haha

I feel silly for wanting more symptoms, I just want it to seem real! I'm going for my first prenatal visit tomorrow and they are doing a scan, so I hope that eases my mind a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->