anyone else newly pregnant but waiting for af date to pass?

19Sarah87

mom of 2
Reaction score
hi, just wondered if anyone is in the same boat as me, i found out on 9dpo and am now 3weeks 4day and af is due shortly, would anyone else like to join me and pass the time away, im dreading coming up to af date iv had wierd cycles but for the last 3 months i could have a 26/27 day cycle meaning today or tomorrow or at a push saturday and its driving me insane, im getting so nervous as it feels like my cervix is splitting and sharp pains in my sides.
im rambelling now lol x

yes i am waiting for it to pass. I keep thinking that she is going to show up in the middle of the night. I so hope that she want but time will tell. I took a test today and i can see a very faint line still it hasnt gotten any darker but I am due for af today-saturday. I think i could scream but i wont feel any better.

yes i am waiting for it to pass. I keep thinking that she is going to show up in the middle of the night. I so hope that she want but time will tell. I took a test today and i can see a very faint line still it hasnt gotten any darker but I am due for af today-saturday. I think i could scream but i wont feel any better.

hi, so wer in the same boat, its such a worrying time, everytime i cramp i think shes coming, i keep testing like a mad woman making sure the lines there and its not going to be a chemical, i took a morrisons own 3 days ago with a barly there faint line and just done another with a nice line, i know what you mean about wanting to scream, its nice knowing early but it does lead to stressx

im sure it will stay i just want next week to hurry up and then ill know x

bless you I had this with my DS and it made the first trimester the longest ever!.

H&H 9 months

x

I found out about 4-5 days before my period was due and it was the longest week ever! I felt a lot calmer once my period was a few days late.

hiya ladies, congrats on your pregnancies :flower: ,
its awful i keep having stabbing pains in my pelvis and think af is going to show her ugly mug, if i can get to monday il be able to relax more, im trying to think ahead to keep my mind off it as in around 2 weeks ill get my 6 week scan. doesnt help that my ds loves jumoing off my belly ect. its surprising that the last 4 days have sped by it doesnt feel like yesterday that i was 3wks1day and now im 3wks5days but this is going to be the longest weekend of my life.

im just hoping it stays ok as this will be my last chance oh said if i lose this one one us will have to be done and im only 23, im sorry im rambeling abit lol

hope you all have a good day xx

I have irregular cycles with the shortest being 27 days and the longest 37 days in the past year so i don't know if i passed af yet as i was not charting so i feel in the same boat! It's just horrible waiting as i had a chemical in November and just want the next few weeks to hurry up and pass but yes it is going really, really slow... xx

I have irregular cycles with the shortest being 27 days and the longest 37 days in the past year so i don't know if i passed af yet as i was not charting so i feel in the same boat! It's just horrible waiting as i had a chemical in November and just want the next few weeks to hurry up and pass but yes it is going really, really slow... xx

hi, congrats, i tend to have cycles of 26/30 days with the average of 28, but over the last 3 months iv had 26 and 2 27day cycles so im going to try and concentrate on the lowest cycle and try to pass them lol, its too bloody slow lol x

I had 'period pains' all the way through weeks 4 and 5. It's normal, I'm sure she won't turn up :)

I'm in the same boat as AF is due Saturday and I started testing positive on Tuesday. I've been praying so hard for it to stick! Lots of positive thoughts for you ladies too! It helps so much to come on here and know I'm not alone.

Good luck ladies! The first tri is a lot of worrying: worrying about to getting a BFP, worrying if you will miss your period, worrying for the first ultrasound / hearing a heartbeat, worrying for the 12 week ultrasound etc! Its a bumpy ride, but it gets easier!

hi, congrats, i tend to have cycles of 26/30 days with the average of 28, but over the last 3 months iv had 26 and 2 27day cycles so im going to try and concentrate on the lowest cycle and try to pass them lol, its too bloody slow lol x

Thanks =)

Well my last one was 32 but the one before was 28 but i am hoping that this was a cycle that i ov'd earlier as we only managed to do it twice this month so it was between the 11th and 18th i caught on so hoping i ov'd day 16 or earlier. My tests are fairly good though, FRER, so hoping all will be well xx

I'm with you ladies! I got my BFP at 9DPO on Wednesday this week (after 2 faint positives at 8DPO!).
I am CD30 today and have never had a cycle this long for as long as I can remember, however, I did ovulate later than I have previously, so until Monday is past (14DPO), I won't be able to rest!
Then I want to get to 6 weeks as we had a miscarriage at 5+6 before conceiving our son!
The 1st trimester goes SO slowly! xxx

i found out yesterday.....did FIVE tests. every one of them faint but deffo there. i was due af today and no sign of it. didnt sleep a wink last night and feel crappy today, i think its psychological tho. up until today not a symptom in sight. well not one i would want to read too much into.
i did however experience a very very minute bleed over a week ago which may have been IB but like i say i never read into it.
so no sign of the witch, but obviously if i have had 5 faint bfp's she aint gunna show is she.

Congrats you two!! I have no symptoms at all either, but i didn't with the last two and they came fine xx

ok guys i took a answer test this morning and i can see a faint line but took the strip out of the case and i think its more of an indent but when you look at it in the casing it seems to have a little color to it. My lines have not gotten darker so now all i have been able to do is cry.

dunno how you all get positives so early lol, took me till I was a week late to get a proper one!
Don't worry about it not getting darker yet mommyx1 as can take a while for the hormone to build up.
Hope everything works out, but don't think I'd ever test before I was due on as seems so stressful!
Would rather not know to be honest, though that's just me.
I'm not brave :)

its still very very early. you need to try and hold off a couple days. you gotta think there wouldnt be a line for nothing. a line is a line no matter how faint, if it appears in the timeframe then i'd say its highly likely its a bfp. dont worry yourself. just give it a couple days. all the best xx

its still very very early. you need to try and hold off a couple days. you gotta think there wouldnt be a line for nothing. a line is a line no matter how faint, if it appears in the timeframe then i'd say its highly likely its a bfp. dont worry yourself. just give it a couple days. all the best xx

:thumbup:

ok guys i took a answer test this morning and i can see a faint line but took the strip out of the case and i think its more of an indent but when you look at it in the casing it seems to have a little color to it. My lines have not gotten darker so now all i have been able to do is cry.

hi, from what i heard.... well read an answer is 100miu so to be having a faint on one of those at this stage is good, im still having faint line on the higher test,
all the best for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"