Anyone else NOT have leaky boobs?

sue_88

Reaction score
I keep hearing all this about boobs leaking etc already and I've got nothing, nada, zip, zilch :shrug:

I hope my boobies work!!

No not yet although I do have a little bit of crustiness on my nipples in the morning (sorry that's horrible! Only tiny though)

I don't have any leaking & I am a couple of weeks ahead of you girls, I do have a little bit of the crustiness (sorry, that sounds so disgusting!) that misslissa mentioned...I also wonder if everything will be ok once baby is born?

To be honest I don't know when this is all meant to happen? I thought it was when baby arrived so I'm not worried but is it meant to be earlier?

nope, nothing here either and I am nearly 39 weeks. With a squeeze I get lots of sticky clear liquid but otherwise nothing

nope, nothing for me. i'm having my baby on tuesday (section for medical issues).
if i squeeze (ouch) i get clear liquid.

doc said it's totally normal for nothing until the birth.

Nope, I haven't had anything either! I was starting to feel quite left out :haha: in a way I'm quite glad though, I seem to leak from every other available outlet so the last thing I need is leaky boobs as well!

I gave my nips a little pinch and tiny bit of clear fluid came out of each, only done it the once but nothing comes out on its own. Def itchy and v sensitive nips though. x

Nope nothing for me yet, I did have leaking when pregnant with my daughter I can't remember exactly when it started but it was quite late on!x

The crustiness you guys are getting and the sticky clear liquid when you squeeze is the colostrum. Mine leak only when taking a hot shower and happen to squeeze my breast. It is common for them to get squeezed because I have massive ones! But in terms of constantly leaking...that will happen when your milk has come on. But you will continue to get the colostrum when you squeeze them or when they get squished while you sleep you'll wake up with crustiness (dried colostrum).

nothing here, Had no leaking last time. I leaked loads when my milk came in but I didn't BF.

Haven't had any leaks so fair although OH thinks he can hear the milk :). But no leaks or crustiness.

It's normal to have no colostrum until the birth please relax. I have been BF my youngest for more than two years and I had one teeny drop of colostrum leak at about 37 weeks and I could squeeze nothing out whatsoever with him. It means nothing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->