Anyone else NOT have leaky boobs?

Nothing here yet and I'm 37w4d! I suppose it'll come when baby does no I'm not really worried

Mine have never leaked in pregnancy. Not a drop even if i squeeze but i have ALOT of milk when babies are born.

Babies need very very little colostrum away, as little as a tea spoon, so not producing much is still fine. Colostrum is amazing stuff.

Clear liquid is colostrum. Its very very concentrated stuff with all a baby needs the first few days.

When your milk comes in its thick looking kind of like custard but then it settles down into a much more liquidy milk.

I had no leaky boobs at all this pregnancy - I am producing plenty of milk now and breastfeeding my 17 day old :)

i'm glad you posted this BC I was wondering the same thing. I read in Ina Mays guide to breastfeeding that if you can express colostrum it's good to freeze it in case baby needs some extra 'medicine'. But I have no signs of it, no leaking no crustiness and nothing comes out when I squeeze. Glad to hear its common and ok not to produce before baby comes! :thumbup:

Nope I've never leaked in any of my pregnancies but always been able to produce milk and successfully breast feed :) don't worry!

X

31w5d and no leaking, itching, nothing.... I really hope mine work!

With my DD I started leaking at 19 weeks, and was leaking pretty bad the whole time.

This time, nada :) I just assume my boobs know a little better what they need to do! But most of my friends never leaked until they gave birth, so I'm not too worried.

This makes me feel so much better! I've been worried!

I'm not leaking either. I thought it wasn't supposed to happen until labor or slightly after due to the drastic hormonal shift.

Don't panic! My boobs never leaked during pregnancy.... They just got big... We are breast feeding and my milk came in on day 3.... Then the leaking began!!! I've invested in so many tops because I go through as many outfits as my newborn daughter now haha! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy...it's so true when they say u will miss it.. It's so strange not having my ginormous bump in the way hehe

I've had nothing unless you squeeze them a bit and a little comes out :S LOL! I'm scared i wont be able to breastfeed.

I've been leaking a tiny bit this time, but in my last pregnancy I didn't leak at all. I still had plenty of milk! :) It doesn't mean anything.

None with this baby or my first. xx

No leakiness and very little dried colostrum on bra. Same with both my other pregnancies and I had no problems establishing breastfeeding and fed for 6&7 months so don't worry if nothing is coming out at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->