Anyone else not no how far they are?

Secret_k

Reaction score
Anyone else not have a clue how far they are?

I tested a week ago and I think I'm about 7 nearly 8 weeks

I'm not sure either. Think I'm somewhere between 6 and 8 weeks.

I have no idea, tested last thursday and got a 3+ so i must be at least 6 weeks today. Waiting for a scan appointment!

I have mine on Monday I can't wait to see how far I am :)

I had a bleed 11th april was only a few days and brown and they 1 on 30th my doc says we go by 30th but midwife told me i cud b further only gt till 29th n ill knw

Nope bcos my scans booked for 29th cud go private but ill wait lol

I don't have a clue. I had a mc May 5th and found out I was pregnant two weeks ago tomorrow and the test said 1-2

When I first found out I was pregnant the only clue I had was Clearblue test saying 2-3 weeks but didn't get it confirmed till I went for an early scan that dated me at 5 weeks but then had my scan at 12 weeks which then they moved my due date forward by one week

I tested when I thought I was only 7dpo, I got my BFP! Clear as day, not even faint. I think I may have O'd earlier than I thought. I went in to the doctor on Friday and they confirmed it with a urine test, still need to get my blood test today though! I just stopped the pill on 6/14 so I have no idea how far I am either lol.

I'm not sure either. I've not had a period since may 30th and only just got my bfp this morning, quite faint. The most I can be is 6 weeks, least I can be is 4 I'm guessing? I have no idea really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->