Anyone else not sleeping?

Oh, I remember sleep! I miss it...

I'm so exhausted - I can get to sleep easily enough most nights, but can't stay asleep longer than a couple of hours before I'm awake again. Last night, I woke up about half 3 and was nearly sick from heartburn, which had actually gone away for weeks! :(

Guessing I should just get used to broken sleep though - it's likely to stay that way after the LO is here.

after reading all posts, I feel a bit normal.at least therea re others like like me. I am 31 weeks now and i simply cannot sleep at all!!! My sleep pattern is so disturbed and then i stay in bad mood the whole day and so sluggish. I have tried all techniques- pregnancy pillows, all kinds of teas, baths, music, and nothing helps. And then there is is this terrible rib pain...ouch!

I am so much worried about this problems now because I have had terrible migraines all my life and sleep disturbance was one of the major triggers. I have had no migraines since the day I conceived but i have heard that after delivery they come back with a vengeance. I dread those sleepless nights I have heard so much about with the lil one. :(

Im missing my sleep soooooo much :cry:

Am finding it soo hard at night to get comfy & switch off my brain ! Plus as soon as i hit the pillow baby wakes up & starts kicking me very hard, so hard it makes me jump sometimes lol

Alsoo my OH is one of the lucky ones who can fall asleep as soon as he hits the pillow & then he begins with the snoring which is sometimes sooo loud i cant even think about sleeping :dohh:

Then there is the getting up to wee etc .. & recently i have been having dreams about baby being born early & then being woken up by strong braxton hicks :wacko: confuses the hell out of me haha

Just wish i could get a decent sleep .. specially before baby arrives when i know sleep shall be even harder !! :nope:

I've been like this for a good few weeks now. Im really tired when I go to bed but it takes me forever to actually get to sleep and get comfortable. It doesn't help that im having trouble breathing properly and also have a really irritating cough that has been there for weeks with no sign of it going! Also the heartburn is a nightmare to try and sleep with. Its always worse when I try to sleep on my right side though for some reason. :(

Woweeeeeeeeeee! Girls I can't believe I'd get so many replies! Glad to hear I'm not alone but sorry to hear you're all not sleeping too! I managed to go back to sleep at 6am and got up at 12.

Tonight I'm going to try not to drink anything after about 8pm to avoid going the loo so many times. DH is working so I'm also going to do my yoga before bed. OOo how my Saturday nights have changed! Wouldn't have it any other way though.

Happy Zzzzzzz tonight everyone!

x

I too am suffering! Always wake up around half 4ish for a toilet break, then I end up playing a game on my phone to try and help me get back to sleep. My daughter is a fidget, she keeps me awake :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->