Anyone else now having to go this alone?

mummy2lola

Mum to 2 trying for 3
Reaction score
Hey ladies,so with the world in panic and statistics and strategies changing daily I can only hope it changes however I’m due my csec in 3 weeks,the precise time our pandemic is meant to hit its peak here in uk,so both sets of parents are in the very vulnerable category and I have a very autistic son who will not stay with anyone else so daddy is having to stay home with him whilst I go have our baby,I feel I will be fine,I mean it’s scary enough as it is but I feel quite sad that he will miss the birth of his child and a little nervous that this will not help with him bonding,I know if he left the house and then came back the next day with a baby it would feel very strange :haha: anyone else contemplating doing this completely alone at the moment? Xx

Hi I’ve decided to do it alone

my sister could have our other 2 but she’s a care worker and I’m so paranoid about letting anyone in the house and the children getting ill, the thought of them being in isolation scares me too much so I would rather dh stayed with them and reduce the risk of also taking anything home himself.

He will drop me at the hospital when the times comes, 2 previous births were inductions so haven’t started labour naturally before, due 2 weeks today
With previous 2 both had episiotomy with and haemorrhaged with so a tad worried but I know it’s for the best

It’s just sad that the first time he meets his daughter will be in the hospital car park when he picks me up with the other 2 in the car, not how I imagined it to be but I need it to be the safest way possible for all of us

Good luck for when your time comes lovely

Sounds exactly like me hun,good luck with urs too,all the best and stay safe xx

Same for us, Im likely gonna be alone too. Totallynot bothered about being alone but just feel desperately sad that my husband wont see his child being born and wont meet him till he picks us up in the car park. Just awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->