Anyone else O yesterday? :D

awnmyown

Reaction score
Anyone here O yesterday (Wednesday)? Just wanting someone to commiserate with as we waste the next two weeks lol.

Plus I chart and would love to compare temps post O with someone else who charts :)

I o'd yesterday! I don't chart though, sorry ��
Me and hubby were only able to dtd once (Monday) during my window this month so I'm not too optimistic about this month but hoping the one time was all it took :)
How many cycles have you been ttc?

Yay, O buddies! Last month we only bd'd once too; it happens. Any chance is a possibility though right?!

This is our second cycle :) We've got no other kids and neither of us has had so much as a pregnancy scare, so it's all one giant mystery of fertility for us.

When are you planning on testing? :)

My husband and I had never had a pregnancy scare or anything in our lives either before we started trying with our first and our only method of birth control was withdrawal so I was sure I wasn't very fertile. We tried for a couple months during a very stressful time with no luck and then decided to wait. When we started trying again when life was much less stressful I got pregnant on my 2nd cycle :)

I'm due on the 18th but since I iust got a 50 pack of IC's I'll probably start testing on the 12th, lol
When will you be testing?

Man stress is horrible isn't it? So happy that it did work out for you eventually, especially on your second cycle. I hope we'll be so lucky!

I had a 30-day cycle last month, so I'm probably going to wait until the weekend of the 21st to test. A couple extra days won't hurt and I feel far too stressed before work to test since I'm usually running around with my head cut off. I've banned myself from keeping a stock of preg tests on hand, so just have two. Last month I tested early and it sucked seeing the BFN. Though I'm sure I'll change my mind by DPO10 again lol

I o the day before you :wave:

I have two children already and this is my third cycle. I'm also temp as you can see in my signature.

I usually have a short luteal phase of about 8/9 days which isn't ideal as it sometimes won't give me enough time to implant any egg that fertilises x

hi :hi:

I think i ovulated the 4th according to my period calender app & i felt like i was ovulating. We weren't gonna try till next month but if i got pregnant this month i'd be delighted :) i don't chart sorry.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->