Anyone else ok walking around house but not outdoors?

sophie22

Reaction score
I don't get it! I'm fine about the house, in the garden, but get me out walking on the street, especially worse with the pushchair (even if I don't feel strained) I will either start getting awful pain near one hip at a time, to the point where I can't walk, or the pain will be just under my belly button and the all over my tummy, awful pain! Is it just me?

I think it's mainly the heat outdoors that gets to me (even going from the car to the store or inside somewhere).

We don't get that so much here at the moment, haha. Even in August we get rain! Although we do get the odd hot week and heat is awful in pregnancy!

I'm the same. Fine in the house but really struggle outside. Think it's because at home I'm stop start stop start where as outside it's longer periods of walking. I do hate our stairs though and wish we had a bungalow!

im the same , i think its cos outside im tryin to walk faster, i take my time at home.
also like zfbaby said in house u tend to stop and start, outside im usually going somewhere and keep walking.
also i feel self conscious stopping and rubbing my bump which i dont at home. :)
and i find if bub is puttin too much pressure on a certain spot this is what helps ;)

I'm the same. Walking to pick the kids up from school is torture! Likely because outside I walk faster then I do around the house.

I can definitely feel my 30 lb gain in my feet after only 30 minutes of walking.

I get this sometimes :( also started getting a horrible achey pain right in groin area which works its way under and up the back into my hip joints as it gets worse. Definitely feel your pain! X

If you have carpet in your house you have at least a little bit of padding to help. When you are outside all you have is cement which provides no padding at all. At least that may be why. When I ran I did better on a treadmill than running outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->