Anyone else on post/delivery watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marmaduke

Reaction score
I'm waiting on a few parcels - nothing major just a few extras, I have four still to arrive. One says out for delivery, I can't track the others.
Every time I hear a van / car door slam I'm at the window thinking it could be a delivery.

I ordered the new iPad for OH yesterday but opted for pick up at Tesco as I was a little worried it might not arrive in time, whats the betting when I go to collect that I'll return to sorry we missed you cards.

Anyone else on post/courier watch?

I am!
Waiting for a canvas from one printing company and 100 prints from another. Need the prints asap as they are for photo calendars for hubbys family and the only time we have left before Xmas to see them is Saturday or they can come to us on Xmas eve (fat chance of that happening!!)

X

I am waiting for Parcelforce to bring a jumbo box of gifts from my dad in the US today... Paid the £30 ransom - sorry customs charge yesterday! I think this is the last delivery to arrive now!

im waiting for a photo book, skylanders on ps4 and an owl from just for tiny people x

Got 3 things left to arrive. Hoping for today. Still no sign of the postman though :(

I'm waiting on loads. I chased the Yodel man down the road this morning... :blush:

Royal mail just delivered the last of my parcels only things left are wine and chocolates that's getting delivered with my asda shop on Sunday

I'm waiting on loads. I chased the Yodel man down the road this morning... :blush:

Yeah I did that yesterday with DHL! So typical that they deliver when I am on the school run! I bet Parcelforce do the same today.

Yeah I did that yesterday with DHL! So typical that they deliver when I am on the school run! I bet Parcelforce do the same today.

:haha:
Mine hadn't even been to my house yet but I saw him on the school run and ran over to see if he had one for me. Turns out my parcel is coming by car so I embarrassed myself for nothing :blush:

Waiting on amazon which should have been delivered Monday... they told me to keep waiting grr.

Hat and scarf for DD (due 23rd) and Christmas jumpers (up to 24th). Luckily weather is looking good all week so hopefully no delays! Knowing my luck come Monday there will be a big blizzard and RM go on strike.

Got my food delivery due today and waiting on two DVDs for DD. Also some bits from next (although not Christmas gifts but I want them before) hoping all be here by tomorrow so I can chill next week

I'm waiting for a photo blanket for my sister from a printing company so I'm really hoping it comes in time for Xmas as I ordered it on the 24th November

I'm waiting on two from Amazon, one is a gift for MIL of holiday silverware holders, the other is a new winter coat for myself. We've had a lot of packages stolen in my neighborhood lately, which totally sucks, so I'm pretty nervous about getting to the packages before something happens. Especially my new coat, as it wasn't cheap. Hadn't planned on getting a coat, but DH told me the other day I needed one as my old coat is starting to look grubby. LOL

I am I have a few that will arrive today or tomorrow and one that will arrive Monday.. There is one more but I don't think it will come in time.

Waiting for some Amazon things - two stocking fillers for DH and a gift to him from the kids. One of them is coming from China though so not looking too hopeful!

I'm waiting on 2- one is my xmas day outift (a dress for oasis) due for delivery tomorrow and I'm gonna be out in the morning (dentisr- yuk!) so just been on the interlink website and added a safe place/ leave with neighbours note to my delivery.

The other is from asda (think thet use Hermes) and said it should be here by Friday, so that'll probably come when I'm out too!

Waiting on a replacement mug for my brother, the original one they sent was damaged so they sent another one on Monday really hoping it comes in time. Also bobbles for DD which I ordered over a month ago.

Waiting for an Ann Summers gift card as I ordered two and they only sent me one, and replacement Hunter wellies from Office as Yodel supposedly left them outside but no sign of them! Just hope the mistakes get fixed in time.

DPD have been amazing this year but I could throttle all the other couriers!! So only the DPD guy got a present this year lol, and Yodel are lucky I don't bombard them with coal!

:haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79