Anyone else on post/delivery watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know DH is still waiting for some packages with Christmas gifts for me. I'm just lucky he ordered them before Christmas Eve this year lol. We also are expecting some packages any day now that got mailed out from relatives to us earlier this week.

I'm waiting on a mega sketcher coming tomorrow with DPD.

Also - I'm a postie girls, no fear, we have no plans to strike and were expected to deliver no matter the weather. No rest for the wicked :haha: xx

I'm waiting on two things, one I doubt will make it by Christmas and the other one is through Amazon Prime so should be here by Monday.

Hubby is waiting on one too that got sent without an apartment number on it because the website screwed up when he ordered it so he's a bit upset as he spent quite a bit and the company wasn't helpful at all.

Yep! I'm expecting 2 toys for DD today and a package from my SIL sometime in the next week :)

one delivered, three to go.

I nipped to Tesco & left a note on the door asking for any parcels to be left on the doorstep as there's nothing too valuable coming. (we live in a very rural area, maybe get two people walk past on a busy day)

I'm waiting for a SS gift to be delivered and I'm also waiting for my SS gift to arrive

Wahoo hot mine today so excited, now to start wrapping!

I'm waiting on a game and a bottle of joop off the boys to their dad :thumbup:

I love my postman he knows I'm always going out so will flag me down if he knows there is a delivery on the van or brings it with him when delivering post :haha:

One parcel made it today and another was dispatched. Still waiting on the item from China though, it's taking aaaages!

Hat and scarf for DD (due 23rd) and Christmas jumpers (up to 24th). Luckily weather is looking good all week so hopefully no delays! Knowing my luck come Monday there will be a big blizzard and RM go on strike.

All mine came yesterday and today :)

Our last ones came today... with an extra parcel which was a christmas eve box with dvds and pjs for the little ones from their grandad. So sweet, will save our Christmas eve pjs for christmas day instead now.

Just need to get cracking with the reindeer food for lo and their cousins... can't find edible glitter anywhere near me so it'll have to be hundreds & thousands.

My SS was delivered so I'm waiting for my SS to arrive.

My OH ordered something for me. I'm not sure it'll get here in time.

All parcels present and accounted for! Shopping DONE! :D

My packages all came Friday, so I'm done finally:) Now just have to finish wrapping that last bit of stuff.

Waiting on a crate of world beer that I ordered on the 22nd of Nov!
Got an email from the guy saying hes a student and he didnt expect so many orders. Fingers crossed it actually comes in time as he didnt even sound hopeful

Just a canvas for MIL it's a photo of her 3 sons all together which is a rare occurrence, mind you I did leave it until Saturday before I ordered it so hopefully it comes in time!

Waiting on a package from ThinkGeek with some things for DH. I ordered it last week and was told there was guaranteed delivery before Christmas, but something seems to have gone wonky with it and they can't tell me what specifically. The tracking number shows no activity. I was told earlier today that they will have it to me before Christmas and that there was some sort of problem in their warehouse and I hope that's the case but I'm feeling pessimistic right now. I've always had really great service with orders from them in the past and super quick shipping but this is really frustrating.

That's what I get for waiting for a good coupon code and ordering last minute I guess.

Just a canvas for MIL it's a photo of her 3 sons all together which is a rare occurrence, mind you I did leave it until Saturday before I ordered it so hopefully it comes in time!

It turned up today! The only time both myself and OH left the house together,lucky our neighbour took it in for us!

Waiting on a package from ThinkGeek with some things for DH. I ordered it last week and was told there was guaranteed delivery before Christmas, but something seems to have gone wonky with it and they can't tell me what specifically. The tracking number shows no activity. I was told earlier today that they will have it to me before Christmas and that there was some sort of problem in their warehouse and I hope that's the case but I'm feeling pessimistic right now. I've always had really great service with orders from them in the past and super quick shipping but this is really frustrating.

That's what I get for waiting for a good coupon code and ordering last minute I guess.

Hubby had problems with them and their customer service was horrible :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back