Anyone else out there like me?!

LongRoadAhead

♥Due 06/05/09♥
Reaction score
Welllllll Im still quite early on (10 weeks) But for the last 2 weeks I cant stop buying baby things, But I am keeping all the reciepts just incase something happens :(!
Heres what Iv braught so far ....
Moses basket
2 winnie the pooh bodysuits
2 pairs of winnie the pooh bootsies
Pram suit
White fluffy 3 peice trouser set
Little toiletries set

Has anyone else been shopping yet? Or should I say, anyone else cant stop shopping too? lol
Would love to know what you've all braught
X

Just a fwe bits like towels,blankets. I have to wait for the funds for this in November.

:lol:
I waited to find out what I'm having before I did any buying! As soon as I found out I was shopping like mad!
I don't know how I even managed to hold myself down till the sexing scan...

same as nikky i waited till my 20 week scan before i started buying so i could buy pink or blue! then there was no stopping me!! :)

I bought all the clothes other than a few items and the pram and carseat but still got to buy the rest! I think it helps to buy the whole way through spread the cost!

i havent bought anything im doing the nursery at the moment green and blue not that i want a boy or anything lol me and my OH have seen the pram we want and cot and moses basket , i know everything is fine but i havet got anywhere to put anything atm, im holdin myself back

I started early, firstly buying unisex clothes, bath robe, towel, booties, socks & hats. Then once I found out we were having a girl. We bought everything. Alls I need to get now is her playgym & swing.

We needed to buy early on, because we aren't that well off, so weve used up the time by getting little bits here & there. And as a result, I'm almost completely done. :) So shopping early on is recommended.

Naughty me didn't keep any reciepts though. :lol:

Yup im the same !
Ive brought :
Steriliser
2 outfits
bodysuits
towel
baby box ( baby oil,shampoo,cotton buds ect)
nappies
wipes
spare pushchair ( got it for £10)
little baby photoframe

i also agree that its better to buy throughout, becuase theres no way i would of been able to hit 20 weeks and then buy everything there and then, its alot easier to spread it out imo !

I didnt buy anything until 27 weeks..cause we hadnt told our families until 23 weeks, and after that it was all being taken over by oh's parents wanting to give me all their second hand stuff :| so i hopped to it really quickly and got it all at once on a nursery plan.

I have to sneak anything else i buy into the house, I have a chest of drawers full of bits for him and a cupboard full of bits, oh and the push chair/carry cot in the shed!!

still have a few bits to get like his car seat and changing bag!!

x

I have absolutely everything but everytime i go out to the centre i always come back with more stuff. I think id need triplets to get through all the clothes and stuff that i've bought. So when all my friends/family ask what to get the baby, i have to tell them to get stuf for when its older....i have all the newborn and first few months stuff but im lacking things for when it gets older. And everything is yellow or white because we dont know the sex!!!!

I've bought a few little things...not much though want to hopefully find out the sex and then buy buy buy got a pram and some sleeping suits but alot being passed down to me :D xxx

Im glad im not the only one out there who likes to shop alot!
But iv decided Im gunna wait untill I know the sex before I buy anymore clothes, beiges,whites and yellows are just getting so plain and boring now lol!
Bring on the pink frilly dresses or little blue jeans!
X

I'm wayyy too superstitious haha although my mate's been buying little green booties regardless :)

I'm not pregnant ashleigh, but yes I would be the same. I did buy a little set of babygros the day I found out lol. Only 3 pound from a little shop in town. Ended up giving them to my auntie though lol xxx

Aww paije you should of kept them ready for when it happens:D!!
3 pound? Now thats a bargain!
Went shopping today and braught some 'essential' clothes..
Scratch mitts, white short sleeved bodysuits and bibs
I think il have to stop buying and start saving for the big bits!
X

Lol nah thought there was no point and my would think I was a loony if she had found em haha :p
Yeah theres this shop it's really good my friend got a little pair of shoes from there for her son for £1.50!
Haha your baby is guna be kitted out for a good year by the sounds of it!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->