anyone else? painful sex :/

AMAS86

Pregnant with #4!
Reaction score
So I've been having BH during sex but now the contractions are horrible, painful, and it feels like the bottom of my uterus is on fire during them. Not to mention it feels like I'm going to poop everywhere during sex because the pressure is horrendous. Oh I also get nauseated because of them. It takes about 2 minutes for it to all go away. All this for nothing because it keeps me from having an orgasm. Sex has become useless for me and I just want to cry about it. I don't have a uti as my urine looked good yesterday so says my OB. Am I the only one feeling like this? What the hell is the burning sensation? It depresses me :(

I am in the same boat and doesn't help that I actually WANT to be intima but the discomfort is greater than my need unfortunately. It sucks really. I also feel swollen and sensitive down there which also doesn't help.

I have found I want to be intimate even more sore, and it;s fine during apart from the odd cramp, but now takes me a while after to relax & everything feels tense & tight (BH I think) and I feel swollen 'down there'. :nope:
xx

Unfortunately my OB has assurred me this is normal for some women during pregnancy and there isnt really a "cure" for it. But, i can offer some advice as this is my 3rd pregnancy and I've learned a thing or two..

First, what I've been doing is getting my husband (or simply doing it myself) to do lots of clitoral stimulationbefore any penetration whatsoever. And i mean a LOT. Basically get yourself really close to climax before even trying to have sex.

Then use lube even if you are wet because the hormones seem to make things dry fast and not lubricate as well.

And last, have him treat you like you're a virgin.
Seriously. Take it SLOW.

It can actually be kinda fun and a different experience to have to be so gentle and if you're up for it it can be fun to actually roleplay like you're a virgin.

Hope this advice helps. It has for me. :)

Sorry if tmi. Im very open when it comes to sex.

What position are you guys doing (sorry tmi), but we have tried and it's like my belly gets in the way and everything just seems so uncomfortable we've kinda given up.

What position are you guys doing (sorry tmi), but we have tried and it's like my belly gets in the way and everything just seems so uncomfortable we've kinda given up.

Missionary is the only position he can "get in" LOL. I'm so swollen and have horrendous back pain that any other position has became impossible. We take it slow but it still gives me contractions that burns my uterus within seconds. My other pregnancies, sex caused contractions that put me in labor but not contractions like this. These feel so weird. Sex definitely isn't sex and fun anymore. I'm starting to wonder if they are dialating me, because it's too painful not to. We have to stop several times and end with a "just hurry up and get yours" lol

Missionary hurts as DH likes to lean forward to kiss ..

We have best success with me on my side.. One leg either side of one of his.. so kinda scissoring if you can work that out lol

have to do lots of foreplay too .... no quickies for us lol

Scissoring doesn't feel good at all lol. That's one position we never do. I just feel like I'm being poked, no pleasure Haha. Missionary, he has to be straight up on he's knees because my big ol belly. Last night he swore he was hitting her head. Could be possible I guess since she's dropped in front of my cervix. It didn't phase him tho. Men.

Is it bad that I never want sex :( it always just hurts, never feels good, i dread it every time, and whenever I do it I'm seriously counting down til
It's over haha....my poor dh!! :( it's like once every 2 was, and it has to be in the side or him behind, the only way we fit ..... My stomach isn't even that big but it hurts from slightest pressure, I can't even wear maternity pants with the high waist lately..... With my 1st son I was a sex fiend, wanted it every single day sometimes 2xday, second pregnancy I was sick a lot so rarely wanted it, this one I'm just miserable with spd and everything hurts.... I can't even spread my legs far enough to be on top! Terrified of labor if I can't even do that....

Is it bad that I never want sex :( it always just hurts, never feels good, i dread it every time, and whenever I do it I'm seriously counting down til
It's over haha....my poor dh!! :( it's like once every 2 was, and it has to be in the side or him behind, the only way we fit ..... My stomach isn't even that big but it hurts from slightest pressure, I can't even wear maternity pants with the high waist lately..... With my 1st son I was a sex fiend, wanted it every single day sometimes 2xday, second pregnancy I was sick a lot so rarely wanted it, this one I'm just miserable with spd and everything hurts.... I can't even spread my legs far enough to be on top! Terrified of labor if I can't even do that....
I'm right there with you. It isn't enjoyable when there is so much pain. My pelvic pain has hit even harder as of yesterday. I can't move without excruciating pain :/ Going to attempt sex later since we are kid free today. I won't get anything out of but got to keep the man happy lol

PK had some great suggestions! Though... I'd have a hard time pulling off "virgin" at the moment. LOL

Position-wise, I use a few pillows to prop up my rear for missionary. This makes it so he can be upright on his knees and we form an L shape, if that makes sense. I use pillows for support so he can enter from behind as well. Side position is do-able but not as comfy for me, and me on top is okay but a little more athletic than I'd like.

Beyond that, penetration isn't a must!

I hope you get some relief!

For me doggy style works best. I cant breathe on my back, and it just isn't comfortable for me on my side.

I wouldn't know... hubby and I haven't had sex since I was like 8 weeks. He finds it incredibly weird to have sex when there's a living person somewhere up my hoo'ha. I don't mind either though cause I certainly do not feel sexy and even at 8 weeks it wasn't pleasant.

I've honestly become somewhat of a "Nympho" lol. Unfortunately, numerous times its taken Quite a but of coaxing to get my SO to succumb to my desires, lmao. My pregnancy has had several scary moments and the doctors have been scaring the crap out of us several times, although in none of these incidences have they banned sex. SO has just taken it upon himself to dream it unsafe, lol, which has been extremely frustrating to me to say the least. But we have resumed sexual activities again. Thank god, lol. I have noticed though that when I orgasm it causes me to have a painless but very long BH afterwards. Similar to when I throw up quite a bit. I've also noticed here in the last few weeks that immediately following an O I dry up instantly. Its insane and causes the remainder of the event to be pretty painful, and just like most of pp makes me think, okay just hurry up and get yours, lol. But from what I've read her I'm grateful to even be able to get that far without experiencing pain. We normally do it with me on top, doggie style, or me on my back on the edge of the bed and him standing up. It just depends on which is comfortable at the time of deed, because my comfortable position changes almost every time. Its weird. I do like the idea of taking it really slow and role playing as if I'm a virgin, but I also agree with a pop in thinking it might be hard to really get into with the proof of your sexual misconduct being literally between the two of us staring up at us. Lol. I guess it was immaculate conception? He he ....

I do have a question though form those of you who are still having sex. What if anything have you done to spice things up during or even before your pregnancy? I'm looking for ideas....for those of you who don't mind sharing...

I've honestly become somewhat of a "Nympho" lol. Unfortunately, numerous times its taken Quite a but of coaxing to get my SO to succumb to my desires, lmao. My pregnancy has had several scary moments and the doctors have been scaring the crap out of us several times, although in none of these incidences have they banned sex. SO has just taken it upon himself to dream it unsafe, lol, which has been extremely frustrating to me to say the least. But we have resumed sexual activities again. Thank god, lol. I have noticed though that when I orgasm it causes me to have a painless but very long BH afterwards. Similar to when I throw up quite a bit. I've also noticed here in the last few weeks that immediately following an O I dry up instantly. Its insane and causes the remainder of the event to be pretty painful, and just like most of pp makes me think, okay just hurry up and get yours, lol. But from what I've read her I'm grateful to even be able to get that far without experiencing pain. We normally do it with me on top, doggie style, or me on my back on the edge of the bed and him standing up. It just depends on which is comfortable at the time of deed, because my comfortable position changes almost every time. Its weird. I do like the idea of taking it really slow and role playing as if I'm a virgin, but I also agree with a pop in thinking it might be hard to really get into with the proof of your sexual misconduct being literally between the two of us staring up at us. Lol. I guess it was immaculate conception? He he ....

I do have a question though form those of you who are still having sex. What if anything have you done to spice things up during or even before your pregnancy? I'm looking for ideas....for those of you who don't mind sharing...

Around 25 weeks i had plans to have a threesome. :p i know, im naughty. But the other guy couldnt keep it up because he was so nervous so it didnt reallt work out. Lol.

At any rate i like role playing a lot. It's fun imo and adds a bit of excitement to things.

Other than that.blindfolds are wonderful because when you cant see what's coming and you have a carinf and loving SO it really opens up your other senses and makes you aware of every little touch. :blush:

Sooo yeah. That's what i like to try when pregnant. When not pregnant im a crazy kinky bitch, but that's another story for another forum. Lol!

Around 25 weeks i had plans to have a threesome. :p i know, im naughty. But the other guy couldnt keep it up because he was so nervous so it didnt reallt work out. Lol.

At any rate i like role playing a lot. It's fun imo and adds a bit of excitement to things.

Other than that.blindfolds are wonderful because when you cant see what's coming and you have a carinf and loving SO it really opens up your other senses and makes you aware of every little touch. :blush:

Sooo yeah. That's what i like to try when pregnant. When not pregnant im a crazy kinky bitch, but that's another story for another forum. Lol!

Oh, wow, yea my SO would never agree to a threesome, he's just not that type. But I do like the idea of blindfolds. I've also been thinking about a sex swing...hehe. Has anyone tried one while pregnant? In theory it seems like it would make it things easier and more comfortable, but some types reality can be be vastly different than how you visulize things to be. Very curious about it though....

I really should take my own advice.. lol.
DH and I got frisky and i told him to act like i wasnt pregnant. :blush:
He was still gentle compared to the rough sex we had pre-pregnancy but wow.. i am hurting now. Been having BH that are really painful for the past hour. Started to concern me but they're starting to calm down now and be less painful and less frequent (whew!) But damn.. i dont know what i was thinking. Lol.

Though it was the best sex we've had in quite some time....hmmm... I'm still debating if it was all worth it or not. :p

I really should take my own advice.. lol.
DH and I got frisky and i told him to act like i wasnt pregnant. :blush:
He was still gentle compared to the rough sex we had pre-pregnancy but wow.. i am hurting now. Been having BH that are really painful for the past hour. Started to concern me but they're starting to calm down now and be less painful and less frequent (whew!) But damn.. i dont know what i was thinking. Lol.

Though it was the best sex we've had in quite some time....hmmm... I'm still debating if it was all worth it or not. :p

Haha, yea, there's no way I could convince so to act as though I wasn't pregnant. It took enough coersion to even get him to keep having sex with me in general. I think he thinks that having sex is instantaneously going to put me into labour or something, lol. Where do they get this stuff from? Maybe he thinks that when we have sex his dick is actually in the same space as the baby and that lo is going to reach down and grab it and pull herself out, lol. I crack myself up. He he

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->