Anyone else paranoid about missing xmas day??

hondagirl

Reaction score
With us having two kids already Im getting really worried about missing xmas day...bit stupid really I guess but i feel like they will get pushed about a bit as it is and i really dont want to be in hospital on the big day! Im on meds now for my high bp and the hospital keeps threatening to induce me, so far, for 2 weeks, my bp has stayed stable but it now looks to be on the rise again. Yesterday it was 154/100 at the midwife, she rang the hospital and as Ive app tomorrow ( xmas eve!!) I didnt have to go in but I do have to get to another midwife today to get it checked again. Then tomoro morning its back to the maternity unit for more monitoring to make sure all is ok over the holiday. To top it all i now have a stinking cough which is making me puke when it gets really bad ( not to mention my non existant pelvic floor) so Im dreading getting strapped to a monitor tomoro as every time i cough baby does the tango!!

Oh dear, think id better eat some more chocolate and chill out!!
:coffee:

Chocolate sounds like a good plan.

I'm not paranoid about missing xmas day, but am half expecting to. I guess it's different when you don't have other kids to consider (this will be our first).

Hope they let you go home for xmas.

I'm more paranoid about my waters breaking at the in-laws on christmas day than anything else :rofl:

I'm really paranoid about it as my waters broke with my daughter at 37+4 and i was expecting this baby to be earlier!
I'm just hoping he stays put until after the weekend, i've been like a mad woman today, xmas food shopping and cleaning the house so everything is ready for xmas and maybe baby?! Just a bit more wrapping and i can relax x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->