Anyone else paranoid????

kuntrykutie

Soon2be mom of 2
Reaction score
So I started week 11 on Saturday and for a few days before til now I've just got this feeling like something is wrong. I'm hoping everything is okay. I did have bleeding for about 2 and a half weeks or so and found out it was a subchorionic hematoma. I'm scheduled to meet with a midwife on Thursday, but I could not wait that long, so I called my doctor and managed to get squeezed in to have an ultrasound done. So needless to say I am extremely nervous and am really hoping that everything is okay with the little one.

Is anyone else paranoid at all or has been like this and everything was ok?

nope - totally normal - expect to be paranoid and worried for the rest of your life

Yes! I am 5 weeks and always worried. I just want to get to my first appt and I will feel better. Still have to wait 3 1/2 weeks!

I'm 5 weeks, and I've worried since I found out at 4 weeks, specially because I had spotting on and off! :( I think it's totally normal. I have a scan next week, just to check baby is okay after the spotting. X

I absolutely think many people feel that way, and are perfectly fine.

It's MASSIVE, AMAZING, seriously unbelievable changes going on in our bodies. I think it's natural to sometimes convince ourselves that it couldn't possibly be going well.

For me... I try to make sure that even though I worry constantly, and I DEF don't fight the worry (because it's impossible anyway), but I try not to let it take me over. I spent three years DREAMING of being pregnant. I'm going to do what I can to enjoy it! My dad always says (not related to me being pregnant this is just something he's always said in general) "once you have kids you never stop worrying."

So i try to tell myself that even in the moments where I start to convince myself that something is wrong... it's really one of the early experiences of being a parent.

this is my 2nd pregnancy and oddly enough, the only time I got paranoid in the first trimester with my daughter was when the doctor said I was having a mc, simply because they dated me wrong (2 weeks off) and couldn't find the heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->