Anyone else pigging out!!

LilianA

Reaction score
I am so disappointed with myself right now! I can't seem to control my hunger or choices! this morning by 10:30 am I had eaten 900 calories!! WTF!
somedays I can do ok and eat normal but most days I break down and indulge on anything I find.
when im not pregnant I have a strong will power and have gotten to my goal everytime I set myself to. BUT while pregnant I just feel hungry ALL the time and eat like there is a hole in my stomach! why!! why can't I control myself like alot of ladies who only gain the 25-35 lbs
first pregnancy I gained 80 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with LOTS of hard work I got down to my prepregnancy weight
second pregnancy I gained 50 lbs!!! and also got down below my pre pregnancy weight with lots of work.
This time around I really wanted to watch out and only gain the recommended weight so I wouldn't have to be as occupied with my weight afterwards and just enjoy my baby but I am getting into that phase where when im hungry I eat everything in sight and while eating it I tell myself I am doing bad!! but I don't respond :(
please tell me im not alone..:cry:
is there any ways you guys now to curb this appetite and control myself or to make me feel full??
I seriously don't want to be obsessing about my weight but It just bothers me so much.
if you got this far thanks for reading/responding

i'm in the same boat as you. the only thing that is saving me is the fact i feel so full by the end of the day i can't even think of having anything else. i don't have any advice because i can't seem to tell myself no either!

Ya I know what you mean I think when I am so bad during the day I am tired of food at night and don't eat much later on but when i try to be good all day I mess up at night

Dont feel guilty and eat eat eat - just try not to be too unhealthy!

I would more than anything like to pig out right now, but I hate all food. Nothing tastes good anymore so I cant be bothered to eat it. Its not like I am nauseas or anything, i just dont like food which is seriously annoying as I used to be such a foodie before I was pregnant. Now I eat because I know I have to rather than because I want to. Plus, to stop my stomach growling as I am constantly hungry. I can get quite miserable about it if I let it get to me, but ah well, just a few more months and hopefully I will get my appetite back.

I've gained 20lb already :( I can't control my hunger and when I'm hungry I can only eat the first thing I think of or I'm just not satisfied lol :/

Dread to think what my total weight gain will be!

XxX

I'm the opposite, I tend to have very little appetite!

I have a normalish appetite until around lunchtime...I can eat a decent breakfast and small lunch with snacks in between...but dinner is a sad affair, I can only eat like 1/4 of what I normally eat for dinner. Not sure why but I'm just not hungry much after around lunchtime...could be that I keep getting this awful reflux whenever I eat later in the day though?

don't worry i've been eating icing lately- just by itself :blush: oops

I ate two bowlfuls of grated cheese and diced onions for a snack this morning I don't even wanna know how many calories that was but I figure as long as things like that aren't happening all the time then its okay.

I say relax and enjoy the food! Worry about the dieting afterwards!! As long as the majority of your choices are healthy choices then it should be fine but if your sitting down all day eating crisps and donuts then that is probably not a good idea.
I feel bad if I treat myself to pizza or Mcdonalds or anything really high in fat and sugar but I dont feel bad over anything else. If you are hungry, your body is telling you you need food so unless you are counting calories to make sure your baby is getting enough I would stop doing that and eat heaps of healthy foods.

This week is the first time in this whole pregnancy that ive been STARVING all the time. Im constantly stuffing my face these days.. Ugh. Its annoying.

I am starting to pig out now at this stage of my pregnancy!! I know what you all mean haha!

Im not counting calories though. Stuff it, pregnancy is full on enough without stressing over calories. I am not over weight yet so im not worrying myself over it. I plan to get my self in shape once bubs is born, hence why i definitely want a vaginal birth as i wanna be able to recover asap and get back on the getting fit bandwagon!!

I've only gained a few pounds. I guess i try my hardest to hold out from eating but then i get very hungry and sick still some mornings. Pizza, chocolate & fruit is all i think about. I can't live without anything to drink! I prefer a fizzy sodaa because it sparks my taste buds with taste.

Yes, very guilty of this, especially today. I made cookies and almost ate all of them throughout the day. If there is anything sweet around I can't stop myself. Normally I always eat healthy(fruit, salads, yogurt, cereal, bread, water, etc.), yet in one month I gained 11lbs and the doctor reweighed me because she didn't think she weighed me right. In total I gained 20 lbs in 22 weeks. I realllly need to find a way to stop gaining so much, but seriously how is that possible when you feel ravenously hungry all throughout the day?

I'm not doing very good either. I'm craving decadent sweet things, nachos, and pizza. :blush:

im not eating a full meal very often so most things i eat are snacky type foods, yesterday all i ate was fruit and crisps lots of crisps bad i know but i have to go with what i want

I had a hungry day yesterday!
I had a whole pint of full fat yoghurt as a snack.
And then a later snack of a whole pint of chocolate milkshake.

I must have been craving dairy products, but that is a whole 1000 calories of dairy snacks!!

I have started getting my usually large appetite back, I love it! :happydance:

I weighed myself this morning and I had gained 3 lbs overnight!!!! so first thing i did was storm thru the kitchen and throw away all the junk..but now im regretting it lool

God I definitely feel your pain.....

With my first baby (a boy) I pigged out ...did the "Im just enjoying my pregnancy thing" walked most days up till 6 mths so thought Id get away with it... then did nothing more exertive than walking to the fridge for the rest of the time and "exploded" :cry: didnt even recognise myself by the end :shock:

Second time round I went in to it very motivated and walked every day even over xmas Lol (thats unheard of for me) really enjoyed it, felt great - had great energy etc...turned out to be a girl

This time Im told its a boy...I nearly new that before they told me at the scan lol ...just wonder is it a gender thing??? :wacko: for me it seems to be anyway :haha:....I am like a hoover around food...I never feel full for long even when eating supposedly high GI foods Lol ..... literally I feel like I think of food 24/7....I have ZERO willpower and I am back to being a lazybones...in fact worse than before .... maybe its coz my second is only 10 mths and Im knackered anyway from that but I just dont walk anywhere!!

so ...no clearly I dont know the answer :haha: I really do wonder if its frame of mind or just how much energy you had in the first place going into the pregnancy

Anyway my plan is to go with the flow...I have no choice anyway....:shrug: Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->