Anyone else pigging out!!

God I definitely feel your pain.....

With my first baby (a boy) I pigged out ...did the "Im just enjoying my pregnancy thing" walked most days up till 6 mths so thought Id get away with it... then did nothing more exertive than walking to the fridge for the rest of the time and "exploded" :cry: didnt even recognise myself by the end :shock:

Second time round I went in to it very motivated and walked every day even over xmas Lol (thats unheard of for me) really enjoyed it, felt great - had great energy etc...turned out to be a girl

This time Im told its a boy...I nearly new that before they told me at the scan lol ...just wonder is it a gender thing??? :wacko: for me it seems to be anyway :haha:....I am like a hoover around food...I never feel full for long even when eating supposedly high GI foods Lol ..... literally I feel like I think of food 24/7....I have ZERO willpower and I am back to being a lazybones...in fact worse than before .... maybe its coz my second is only 10 mths and Im knackered anyway from that but I just dont walk anywhere!!

so ...no clearly I dont know the answer :haha: I really do wonder if its frame of mind or just how much energy you had in the first place going into the pregnancy

Anyway my plan is to go with the flow...I have no choice anyway....:shrug: Lol

Well maybe it is a boy thing!! I have all boys so maybe hehe
I know what you mean about thinking about food 24/7 :dohh: its like as soon as I finish what im eating and I sit down I think of what can I chew on next!
but I guess its just nice to know there are other people like that lol I get so discouraged when I read all the threads about not gaining weight and barely eating..it really makes me feel like a pig with no control

Mee! I am! Every morning i wake up and i think to myself "right, today i'm gonna be good..." only lasts till breakfast though :p Ive not gained much weight though yet and I was quite small to begin with so I think i'm just lucky this time around xx

I feel like a pig. I just had a ham sandwich like 2 minutes ago and I still feel starving :(

You think thats bad.... Ive just had a big dinner 2 hours ago and Im mulling over how good a curry chip would taste????????? dont think I'll give in but its annoying that the thought is there!!

after 3 months of being sick n having no appetittev now i feel better i eat anything and lots of it.

stood on scales for first time last week n cried.

just really hard to make sure i eat healthy esp when mr kiplings cake taste so damn good,

If I don't eat chocolate every day I freak out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->