• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone else pregnant again soon after c section?

nope it defo doesnt am on 1000mg daily so i insert 4x day and iam forever thinking its blood coming out so parniod !!1

Woaaaaah thats a super high dose! Is that due to the ivf? X

the first tri is so hard seems to be dragging all ready. when is the usual time to have a booking appointment is it 8 weeks?

am on 6mg estrogen aswell !!

yeah my 1st 2 cycles everything was perfect embies my lining nothing worng apart from both times my lutel phase was only 9days long i just on the standard 400mg dose

they figured becoz my hormone levels were getting so high becoz off all the follicles i had each time that once tey were collected my levels were crashing

i think its more the estrogen that has done the trick than the progestrone!! lol

jusr hope i have sticky bubba :)

Kelly - mine will be at 10 weeks hun. I think the run of the norm is between 8 and 11 weeks, I have a feeling first tri will fly for me. The days just fly for me now Arch is here! X

Ohwow! Well lets hope this is the magic potion for you...
I feel your pain on all the meds hun eeesh ive only been on them a few days and bruising ect has started already lol... all worth it! Xx

agreed there Daniel def takes up my time hes a joy x

Awwww :) Archie is too, he's such a little treasure <3

well still no symptons here cant remember when they kicked in last time think it was 6 weeks

Hey my dd is 13 weeks old and me and OH had an accident oopppsss, im terrified have no idea how far gone i am as i didnt have a period after having her i got the midwife friday and she should refer me ti have a scan and see the consultant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->