Anyone else pregnant at 44?

Good luck minky! When are you going to test?

I’m 39 and pregnant with #1. I’ll be 5 weeks tomorrow and I’m actually due the day after my 40th birthday! I was feeling pressure to celebrate this milestone birthday in a big way...but if this all works out a baby will be the best present ever!

We have just had our viability scan today and we are having twins so both of our little ivf embryos stuck!

That’s wonderful news stardust! Twice the fun! How are you feeling?

One of my friends just confided that she’s 8 weeks pregnant with twins. She’s had terrible nausea this time around and seems to be already showing!

That’s wonderful news stardust! Twice the fun! How are you feeling?

One of my friends just confided that she’s 8 weeks pregnant with twins. She’s had terrible nausea this time around and seems to be already showing!

Im so fat already, I’m sure it’s just severe bloating which is worse after ivf anyway, but there are going to be questions when we go to my sister in laws engagement party at the weekend.
I feel exhausted to the point of not being able to go past 11am without a nap, I’ve never been this bad in my other two pregnancys, fortunately I’m a stay at home mum as I don’t think I’d be coping with a job lol. I’ve not been sick but I’m nauseous, not worse the I’ve experienced before though xx

SO happy I'm not alone. Just found out yesterday. I'm 4 weeks and 4 days. We weren't trying or tracking or anything. We'd given up TTC almost 2 years ago after many failed IUI attempts. I JUST turned 43 12 days ago....I'm completely shocked!

Congrats Jenna! Welcome to the “natural conception after failed fertility treatment” club!

I use countdown to pregnancy lol.

I have the symptoms but still waiting for the test to show positive. SMH. AF was due on the 26th and not showed yet.

I am 52 LOL 25 yo ss, 23 yo son and 21 going to 22 yo son, I am hoping this is a girl, as I ONLY have a girl's name. We were not planning or preventing. I have hypothyroidism as well so not sure of that is hindering the hcg, I have been on dose for a bit now, I was nearly 2 months when I tested positive with my oldest son. I did not pay attn how far along I was when tested for the second, all I remember his brother was 9 months old when I got preg. It took 5 years to get pregnant with his brother.

Did you say you’re 52?! That would be quite the miracle to be pregnant with your own eggs at 52! Good luck!

Did you say you’re 52?! That would be quite the miracle to be pregnant with your own eggs at 52! Good luck!

yeah, 52. I am still waiting for a positive HPT. I am going nuts with this not being detected on these tests.

I even took the frer on Mother's Day hoping it be a nice Mother's day to get test confirmation but NO. NO AF and no sign of her. When I thought of being pregnant in past if late I take a test and AF show in a day or two.

I am 18 days late. I am waiting on my ins card, I just got new ins on May 1st. I am certain I O on April 13th and that was few hours after the bding. We were not trying but not preventing it either. I had what I am certain was IB few days before AF due and nothing like AF normally would be. Plus add the symptoms and cervix been high for nearly 3 weeks now since I started checking. Something is up, plus the tingling breasts off and on and the dern pulling and stretching feeling in the abdomen. If this is not pregnancy I no idea what the heck it be.

I am hoping it is my little girl, I only have a girl's name and have for the last few years. I already have enough males LOL 25 yo stepson, 23 and 21 yo sons from first marriage. My dh is 53 and be 54. He not believing till he sees test. I want see test and U/S lol. hear heartbeat after all this waiting to find out.

I done research on this and some do not show till later depending on hcg levels and some do not show at all. As every pregnancy different never can tell. I told hub's this one gets the desire to keep people in suspense from him. lol I been telling by now.

18 days late is awfully late...hope you can get to the doctor soon and see what’s going on. A blood test would show hcg at this point if you were pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->