Anyone else put a ridiculous amount of weight on?!?!

Thankyou hollysmmy and optomistic! I really felt like it was just me because when I read the weight gain threads they are all saying I'm up 20lbs and feel huge!! I honestly can't believe how much weight I've gained and its all over - on my thighs butt and face! Hohum... the joys!!! I'm going to have some hard work to do after this birth!

Ok, so this may be kind of hard to explain and even harder to understand BUT with my first pregnancy, I was probably at about 45 lbs when I went into labor. I also gain weight all over so I'm not one of those that gain it all in the belly :growlmad: Anyway, I think gaining it all over was actually to my benefit. I didn't have one area that needed major focus (like my stomach). So when I started losing weight, I also lost it all over and at a pretty even pace as well :) If I had gained 45lbs and was all belly, I would have definitely had stretch marks and probably a much harder time losing the weight in the one area. So in the end, I actually appreciated that I gained it everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->