Anyone else ready to be in 2nd tri??

Shorty88

Mama to 3 beautiful children x
Reaction score
As the title says I'm so over the worry that is the first tri..

The constant fear (even after two private scans and all is well)

Sickness was very bad this time around I dropped like 10 pounds in 2 weeks still haven't gained it back yet. I'm slowly starting to get my energry back still sick but it's less than 5 times a day now..

I'm just ready for the second tri it's the exciting one.. where kicks happen, gender reveals (I'm staying team yellow) proper bump and you can safely tell people..

Anyone else?

I’m fully with you! I’ve also had 2 private scan also trying to not worry myself all the time. Sickness is worst then any of my other pregnancies. Literally could have written this myself lol your nearly there though so not long left. We’re too staying team yellow we did with my DS and I loved the idea of not knowing lol...Roll on 2nd trimester for us both..Xx

I thought second tri was 13 weeks but some are saying 14.. I'm going with 13 lol

Dating Scan next Friday 29th so counting down the days to that lol

I am so with you! And I’m super duper early so soooo much longer to wait.

The breakdown of tris is different depending on what the rubric. Mathematically, after you pass 13 weeks and 2.33 days you’re in the second tri. But lots of doctors say developmentally, after you pass 12 weeks you’re in second tri. So it just depends on who you talk to, I guess!

I can’t wait til I’m at the spot you are!

Hi hon. For me it cant come soon enough. I'm so close now only another 2 weeks and 4 days till I hit the 13 weeks and hello 2nd tri.
Some doctors here class 2nd tri from 12 weeks and I'm 10 weeks and 2 days so that's really not far away now.

I just hate all the worry the first tri brings even like u said after having 2 privet scans.
I'm looking forward to the 2nd tri glow. Having my energy back. Bump getting alot bigger. Feeling baby move and gender reveal it's so exciting.
Just got to get past my 13 week dating scan on 9th April s
where they do screening for chromosome adnormiltys etc and blood work. Esp being 39 I really worry but praying all will be great.

I do have a scan a week b4 on 1st April it's for my liver and kidneys but I think they will check baby as well because they wont know about the privet scans. I'm going to ask them to have a really good look at baby so it will put my mind hopefully at ease b4 the dating scan 8 days later.

At my 9+1 privet scan the sonographer said baby was perfect and it was safe to go tell everyone our news so I'm hoping and praying that was a really good indication that all is well. HB was nice and strong as well at 171BPM and baby was very active.

I think I will go over to the 2nd tri forum when I hit 13 weeks and after I've had my dating scan.
@Shorty88 I cant believe we are almost in the 2nd tri eeeeeeek

Really hoping ure sickness goes away completly soon. You have really suffered bless ya.
I've been lucky because I haven't actually thrown up I've just felt sick and dried heaved a few times but that's as far as it goes.

Not long now girl yay:yipee:

I thought second tri was 13 weeks but some are saying 14.. I'm going with 13 lol

Dating Scan next Friday 29th so counting down the days to that lol

Its 13 weeks hon and some doctors here say 12 weeks. But I'm going with 13 as well

I am so with you! And I’m super duper early so soooo much longer to wait.

The breakdown of tris is different depending on what the rubric. Mathematically, after you pass 13 weeks and 2.33 days you’re in the second tri. But lots of doctors say developmentally, after you pass 12 weeks you’re in second tri. So it just depends on who you talk to, I guess!

I can’t wait til I’m at the spot you are!

I agree hon even alot of pregnancy books say ure in the 2nd tri from 12 weeks. I'm gonna wait till I'm 13 weeks until I move over to the 2nd tri forum. Got my dating scan at 13 weeks exactly on 9th April and then after I've had that and all the screening I'll be joining the 2nd tri forum.
I'm still going to pop on here tho to help out other ladies.

Are you going go have a early scan hon? I highly recommend it. We have to wait until our dating scan for a scan but I have had 2 privet scans. One at 7+1 and another at 9+1 I highly recommend it.
Congrats on ure pregnancy

I’m fully with you! I’ve also had 2 private scan also trying to not worry myself all the time. Sickness is worst then any of my other pregnancies. Literally could have written this myself lol your nearly there though so not long left. We’re too staying team yellow we did with my DS and I loved the idea of not knowing lol...Roll on 2nd trimester for us both..Xx

Congrats on ure pregnancy to hon have you joined us all yet over on the October bumkins thread? Come on over if u haven't it's in pregnancy groups and discussions.

Hi hon. For me it cant come soon enough. I'm so close now only another 2 weeks and 4 days till I hit the 13 weeks and hello 2nd tri.
Some doctors here class 2nd tri from 12 weeks and I'm 10 weeks and 2 days so that's really not far away now.

I just hate all the worry the first tri brings even like u said after having 2 privet scans.
I'm looking forward to the 2nd tri glow. Having my energy back. Bump getting alot bigger. Feeling baby move and gender reveal it's so exciting.
Just got to get past my 13 week dating scan on 9th April s
where they do screening for chromosome adnormiltys etc and blood work. Esp being 39 I really worry but praying all will be great.

I do have a scan a week b4 on 1st April it's for my liver and kidneys but I think they will check baby as well because they wont know about the privet scans. I'm going to ask them to have a really good look at baby so it will put my mind hopefully at ease b4 the dating scan 8 days later.

At my 9+1 privet scan the sonographer said baby was perfect and it was safe to go tell everyone our news so I'm hoping and praying that was a really good indication that all is well. HB was nice and strong as well at 171BPM and baby was very active.

I think I will go over to the 2nd tri forum when I hit 13 weeks and after I've had my dating scan.
@Shorty88 I cant believe we are almost in the 2nd tri eeeeeeek

Really hoping ure sickness goes away completly soon. You have really suffered bless ya.
I've been lucky because I haven't actually thrown up I've just felt sick and dried heaved a few times but that's as far as it goes.

Not long now girl yay:yipee:

Ye I'm counting 13 weeks too as technically you are into your 14 week then lol..

I'm so ready to be over the sickness!!!! As you know if struggled big time.. but just keep telling myself it's a good sign for me..

I have a feeling I will be sick all through this pregnancy but as long as I get a couple of days rest I won't mind too much x

Ye I'm counting 13 weeks too as technically you are into your 14 week then lol..

I'm so ready to be over the sickness!!!! As you know if struggled big time.. but just keep telling myself it's a good sign for me..

I have a feeling I will be sick all through this pregnancy but as long as I get a couple of days rest I won't mind too much x

Awww I know hon u have really been through it. I really hope ure be feeling alot better in 2nd tri.
With my last pregnancies I only felt sick in 1st tri but when I hit 13 weeks I had my head down the toilet throwing up rite until I gave birth esp with DS with DD I hit 13 weeks and the smell of fried food had me running for the bathroom. But hoping that don't happen this time and the 2nd tri will be a breeze.

I want to skip pregnancy all together until the baby is here haha

I want to skip pregnancy all together until the baby is here haha

Hahaha awww hon that made me giggle. I love being pregnant I just don't like the first trimester because it's to stressful. Another 2 weeks and 1 day and I'll be in the 2nd and i cant wait. I have another scan in a week. Just hope baba is still growing and still has a strong HB.

Hahaha awww hon that made me giggle. I love being pregnant I just don't like the first trimester because it's to stressful. Another 2 weeks and 1 day and I'll be in the 2nd and i cant wait. I have another scan in a week. Just hope baba is still growing and still has a strong HB.

I don't mind pregnancy honestly I sound so ungrateful hahaha I'm lucky to be blessed a 3rd time, but I'm still going to miss my cold glass of.prosecco this summer hahaha

I don't mind pregnancy honestly I sound so ungrateful hahaha I'm lucky to be blessed a 3rd time, but I'm still going to miss my cold glass of.prosecco this summer hahaha

Omg yes I'm not a big drinker at all but my god I'm missing alcohol :rofl:

Espically in the summer at a BBQ I have never been pregnant during the summer before so this will be all new to me lol

I was early pregnant in the summer with my daughter and had her in Feb so enjoyed the summer after, and my son was born in June, just in time for summer! This time I'm going to be 20 to 30 weeks this summer so no alcohol this year for me hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->