Anyone else really not enjoying pregnancy :(

bubbles_cymru

Reaction score
Hey girls

this is my 2nd pregnancy and I didn't mind my first at all tbh. This was a planned pregnancy but OMG am I down, miserable, agitated :nope: Just really not enjoying it!

I have ballooned early- bmi of 26 gained I think about 8lbs so far and I am in week 14! My boss keeps calling me fatty - she has always been very funny with me in a way I can't explain - she was sales and she has been promoted to manager of the office for 4 years now - we used to be mates but I just don't like who she has become. So yeah her constant remarks are getting me down! I do feel fat - nothing has really fit (was a size 10-12 crossfit junkie 15 weeks ago!!) my boobs have gone up 2 cup sizes, and I have been in maternity gear since about 6 weeks!!!

I am finishing work after 8 years when I take my maternity and am gonna start up my own bookkeeping business as I am MAAT qualified but jeez November seems forever away!! and my boss is just getting me down.

I sound like such a moany cow and believe me I am overjoyed to be having my second child but I officially hate being pregnant :cry: just want a huge glass of white wine, my small clothes and to feel myself again - 13 weeks and still feeling like shite - knackered, sore with growing pains! :shrug: We have just moved house which is stressful in itself plus having a 4 year old so the QT I had before is non existent.

Anyone else feel like this xxxxx :hissy:

Awww bubbles you poor lovely :-(
It's horrible when you feel that way..just about anyone or anything can rub you up the wrong way when you already feel chappy.
Im not loving 1st tri at all...I feel huge, nauseous all the time and absolutely exhausted to the point of tears.
This is also our 2nd and was very much planned so I feel awful being so negative but I just feel awful. With my DD I was super fit, working full time as a sales manager and had loads of friends but I decided to take time out of work (after being made redundant on mat leave) to watch my DD grow up and to try for another baby...so this time around I'm heavier than I'd like to admit, managed by a toddler and my best friend is a 2 year old!! Haha!! ... but do you know what .. I wouldn't change a thing!!
You boss seems a bitch. .and slightly jealous. .your not fat..your growing another life inside you!!
don't let her get you down...November isn't that far away and I'm sure you'll have plenty to do between now and then to keep you occupied...get a dart board with a photo of her face on it ;-)) xoxo

Awww bubbles you poor lovely :-(
It's horrible when you feel that way..just about anyone or anything can rub you up the wrong way when you already feel chappy.
Im not loving 1st tri at all...I feel huge, nauseous all the time and absolutely exhausted to the point of tears.
This is also our 2nd and was very much planned so I feel awful being so negative but I just feel awful. With my DD I was super fit, working full time as a sales manager and had loads of friends but I decided to take time out of work (after being made redundant on mat leave) to watch my DD grow up and to try for another baby...so this time around I'm heavier than I'd like to admit, managed by a toddler and my best friend is a 2 year old!! Haha!! ... but do you know what .. I wouldn't change a thing!!
You boss seems a bitch. .and slightly jealous. .your not fat..your growing another life inside you!!
don't let her get you down...November isn't that far away and I'm sure you'll have plenty to do between now and then to keep you occupied...get a dart board with a photo of her face on it ;-)) xoxo

Ooof sounds ever so tempting - I sit in the same room as her so there is no escape and every time she talks to me I feel :growlmad: The work days are dragging and the night times and weekends are flying by. I have joined a local pool so once this crazy week is done gonna start swimming just to have some time to myself.
Yes it's an awful feeling when I feel so fed up and we wanted another child so bad ... really wish I could just start smiling and enjoying it all xxx :hugs:

Ps I feel like an outcast from my mates, never really see anyone except DH and DD, and family, A good girly natter would be lush but to be fair, even though I have 600 and odd friends on facebook I have no real close friends who check in on me or call/text me to see how I am - it is always the other way round :nope: quite lonely tbf.

Ahh I'm a gym member and went all the time until the last 4 weeks or so...just felt too sick and tired..or us I'm super bloated and don't want anyone suspecting anything as we had a MMC last year so want to wait until our 12 wk scan until we 'go public'.
Going to start going again after our scan and just do cardiovascular then swimming :))
All my closest friends are the ones who have babies but even then it's generally me making the plans but I enjoy my DD company and she enjoys mine so we generally just please ourselves during the week and if anyone wants to see us they can ring me!! Haha!!
I was ment to go for a spa day next Sunday with some girlfriends and have booked tickets for my DH and DD to see Peppa Pig. ..now I can't go to the spa and they are still going out...shot myself in the foot right there!!
I've a feeling he may ask me to take her...is it just sheep we've to avoid when pregnant or all farm animals due to harmful germs etc?? Xoxo

Sometimes I'm happy, sometimes I'm not. Depends how sick I'm feeling. I generally love being pregnant. Struggling more this time because I'm really, really sick.

I am just holding out for 2nd tri.

Tell your boss to put a sock in it.

So sorry you're not enjoying it! My first pregnancy was the same way; I felt awful and down the entire time. But it gets better!

Get a voodoo doll made up...just for laughs of course!! Mean lady!! Xoxo

How dare your boss call you fatty! That is disgusting and shes a bully. You don't have to put with that. If you're leaving anyway I would put in a grievance about that. Nevermind if you're leaving or not though, nobody has the right to call you names like that.

I am not enjoying it because of the constant worry of the first trimester. I really don't enjoy the 1st tri at all. Its just fraught with anxiety and confusion. Just desperate to get to the scan and know theres something there. Because I haven't had a scan yet so far so I have no idea if theres even a heartbeat and today ive got myself all in a tiz about my symptoms being almost non existent apart from being tired, but im anaemic anyway and quite often feel wiped out so it could just be that. Arghhh need to stay positive but ive got myself all worked up today!

Me#! I was so looking forward to being pregnant and I'm eternally grateful for it and wouldn't swap it for anything but I feel like shit!!
I have only been a teeny bit sick once but feeling sick and feeling tired and generally washed out. Iv also had a lot of abdominal pains from day one which have me doubled over. I'm hoping it will lift soon and I will start enjoying it either way I will continue to be very grateful for being pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->