Anyone else scared of TTC again?

Yea I agree. Only when you have been through it you could understand the pain. I also felt like alot of my family and friends didnt know what to say to me which made it pretty awkward and lonely. :(

Going to keep TTC though and see what happens in 2011 :) x

I can definitely empathize with you. Just remember to grieve as much as you need to and dont let anyone make you feel like "enough already". Cry as often as you need to and talk and write us here in the forums as much as you need to.:hugs2::hug:

hi eveyone sorry for your loses im new on here miscarried my first pregnancy at 9weeks on sunday i am numb with pain :( im still bleeding heavily can not wait for it to stop its a constant reminder of the loss, i want to try again as soon as i stop bleeding but so scared that im going to lose my baby again just so drained.

anyone know if it is wise to try again so soon may that increase my chances of this happening again ?

its such a lonely situation isnt it, a few friends have just disappeared this time, which is really sad. I mentioned on another thread that Ive just got a book called Coming to Term by Jon Cohen and its really interesting and also seems to be helping at the moment, I'm reading a chapter a day so i can absorb the info after reading (and give DH the much shorter version :) )

I got bfp 2 months after my first mmc and it unfortunately hasnt worked out for me, but I have a friend who got bfp the mc cycle and her little boy is here safe and sound, and have another 2 friends whose pregnancies are doing very well and they got bfp within 3 months of their mmc's - so you just never know - I suppose we'll all never know without trying :)

babyblonde wouldnt that be fab - you could each take a turn - a lovely couple I know are both lovely ladies so thats exactly what they did :)

:flower:

aw thats lovely :) i suppose they both found it easier to understand what each other was going through that way.

I got a leaflet on monday when i went for my scan on miscarraige (would have helped me and eased my anxieties if he had given it to me saturday like) but it says that you can start trying again whenever you are emotionally and physically up for it. It is classed as a new cycle and no 2cycles are the same so it doesnt increase your chances anymore than the next pregnant lady that you will miscarry again. which is good to know. Were going to use OPKs this month and see how we get on.

Love and dust to you all xxx

[/QUOTE]

I can definitely empathize with you. Just remember to grieve as much as you need to and dont let anyone make you feel like "enough already". Cry as often as you need to and talk and write us here in the forums as much as you need to.:hugs2::hug:[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I will do.. they always say 'pull yourself together etc' but they have no idea do they. Im glad I have such great support on here :hugs:

Im going try again as soon as I can and hopefully, just maybe, things will work out. Down the road to the waiting game I go.. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->