Anyone else see YouTube videos of bfp with drops of blood in a cheapo

Whiteninja

Reaction score
So I was just watching random videos and one pipes up of a woman pricking her finger and putting a few drops of blood into her little cheapo dollar stor/Walmart .88. with just a drop of water to help it go through and it was right. Just wondering if anyone else saw this or tryed it.

I have seen it but never actually felt the need to try it.

I’ve seen it and heard it’s not accurate. But who knows? I’ll pee on a stick and save stabbing my fingers for blood.

I have a fear of needles (especially the kind that prick the fingers!!! OUCH) so its a no go for me! lol! I have seen them but I don't know how accurate it really is.

Well crazy thing is I'm 30 weeks pregnant just got diagnosed with gestational diabetes and have to test my sugar so I tried this after my test. And it worked quiet dark too

IMG_20190710_142256.jpg

years ago I did this. Several of us that have been around on bnb for a while and were ttc at the same time did this. I'm sure you can search the fourm and find some threads about it.

I would say from my own experience that it was not accurate for me (also was never actually pregnant when i tried). The indent line would always pull the blood because it was thicker than urine and if you water the blood down it was too watery. However, I think some people did get it to work, but I never did and it was too much work for me.

years ago I did this. Several of us that have been around on bnb for a while and were ttc at the same time did this. I'm sure you can search the fourm and find some threads about it.

I would say from my own experience that it was not accurate for me (also was never actually pregnant when i tried). The indent line would always pull the blood because it was thicker than urine and if you water the blood down it was too watery. However, I think some people did get it to work, but I never did and it was too much work for me.

Yep, I did this for fun years ago, along with peeing on dandelions and the rest

It was fun, but not accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->