Anyone else starting the tww now??

shelleylu

3rd Tri - Team Pink!
Reaction score
Crikey, this is my 2nd month ttc, and I cant believe how mind comsuming it all is! Even my oh has turned into a gynae expert. He is constantly asking questions about how I feel, and after bd'ing last night, the first thing he asked when we woke up was - ''Are you pregnant now?'' Bless...

Anyway, pretty sure I ov'd yesterday, and now we have 2 weeks to wait. Just wondered if anyone else was in my boat so we could go insane together?!

Shelley x

Hi Shelley

I have a William too! Just thought I'd add that lol!

I'm on CD13 now but am pretty irregular so am charting to try and get some idea of what's going on when, anyway, I'm pretty sure I'll be driving myself insane from this point onwards anyway so am happy to join you on that one!

:hug:

Gemma x

Hiii I'm 3DPO....
Had a few "symptoms" Hopefully are symptoms! lol
Good luck!! xxx

Ah some of your tickers are sooo cute!!

I love your one babyblues!! All that dust has got to help surely??!!

3 boys Gemma, I bet that's hard work?! I love their names too. I like classic boys names :)

Talking of symptoms, can any of you girls give me some to look out for?? Its my first time ttc as William wasnt planned, and I was lucky enough to fall straight away earlier this year, but m/c'd in Sept. So I am a complete novice, but hooked after 2 months already!

Apart from the obvious sore bb's and off days, are there any more?? I'm always after something new to obsess over lol

Good luck to all, and pls keep us posted x

Im the same too, im either 2dpo or about to ovulate!! confusion!! :dohh:

girls you can have a special cycle buddies thread in the buddies thread section ....:)https://www.babyandbump.com/cycle-buddies/
good luck to you all...:)
i am on 2ww as well!

pretty much there too......might try and get another session in tonight just in case lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->