Anyone else still look pregnant wayyyy after giving birth?

Bunnikins

Reaction score
Im feeling a bit annoyed today so this is probably just more of a venting of my annoyance.
I gave birth 7 months ago and have struggled on with a diet, despite being sleep deprived and on the edge of insanity trying to look after a toddler and a baby.

The good news is that now ALL The baby weight has gone and i now weigh the same as I did when i got married which is GREAT! I also feel better and have the energy to run around and dance with my little 2 year old so it was worth the pain!

BAD news is that i LOOK like i weigh a lot MORE than i did when i got married due to a massive pregnant like tummy!

Anyone else have this? Or does anyone have any tips how to get rid of it? Its not flabby or wobbly, its exactly like it was when i was about 25 weeks pregnant. I read that doing sit ups does not help???

Im not vain, but i would like to feel comfortable and not have to wear maternity tights/trousers forever more!! :cry::cry:

Attachments

• IMG_1839.jpg
    IMG_1839.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 17
Doing core workouts ABSOLUTELY will help tighten and flatten stretched out muscles. In fact, besides surgery, its the only thing that WILL help.

What does your doctors say? Is it your uterus that still hasn't contracted, or a weakness in your abdominals pooching out? Did your abdominals separate down the middle? Sometimes they split so far that they don't go back together without serious commitment to a special workout routine or surgery.

Hi i havent been to the doctors as i wasnt sure if it was just a normal thing to expect or not. Never been examined other than a week after the birth when they said uterus had contracted back well. Not sure about the muscle separation thing.
I will see what I can find out about core workouts. Thanks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->