anyone else still sick??

jen74

Reaction score
Im 13+5 and have felt/been sick since I found out I was pregnant ...dont remember it being this bad with my others although in my last pregnancy I was sick and feeling sick but this was on/off throughout pregnany not everyday :cry: xx

My nausea didn't disappear completely until around 15 weeks.

very different experience this time from my other 8 but then again im older lol xx

I'm still being sick :( x

Yep, its not as bad but I have rough patches often during the night and when there is bad smells (everything smells bad lol!) It sure does suck!

I hit 19 weeks yesterday and still haven't had a nausea-free day yet. Thankfully it's gotten a lot better than it was at the beginning.

I'm still sick too despite the medication. There really is no definite time when it passes, everyone and every pregnancy is different.

it sucks ladys but sending you hugs and praying that it eases off for us all soon xxx

I'm 18+1 and still suck most mornings, not proper sick, just liquid and bile..sorry ladies!! It's a small price to pay for our little babies though :)) xoxo

I'm still sick too at 17 weeks:( The zofran doesn't really do anything to make it better either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->