Anyone else still waiting on their first appt?

orangedaisy

Reaction score
Mine isn't for another week and I'm trying not to go crazy lol.

I have been having crazy twin feelings. Without even trying - like when we talk about if our car will be big enough, my head automatically goes to add two more seats instead of one. Or planning ahead for costs of school, I automatically add in two more. I haven't had any crazy symptoms yet. Only short spurts of nausea so far. Crossing my fingers it doesn't get as bad as with my last one. I was miserable with DD#2s pregnancy.

I haven't really mentioned my hunch to hubby, don't want to freak him out. I did tell him the doubling time of my quantitative test though and that made him nervous lol. (26.5 hrs)

Here! I'm 8+2 today, and I will be having my first appt after 5 sleeps! It can't come soon enough. For the past month I have felt pregnant but always have a "can't be sure" feeling. I need to see that flickering heartbeat to feel a bit of relief!!!

Still waiting here my first ultrasound is Sept 30th and my first ob appt isn't until Oct 15, so needless to say I will be waiting a bit.

I can't wait to see if your hunch is right :)
I will be having my 1st us next week a bit over 8 weeks wich i still need to book it. 1st Mw appt isn't till 2nd week of September.

My first proper appointment is this Thursday and I'll be 9 weeks 1 day. Can't wait!

I'm still waiting for my Doctors appointment on Friday so I can finally be referred and get my booking appointment sorted. Sometimes I really hate finding out so early on, the wait seems to take forever.

I wont be seen until 8+2 for the initial apt and then likely will book an ultrasound 1-2 weeks after that.

My first app is 2nd Sept and i'll be 8 weeks exactly. Won't get an US until 12 weeks! Seems such a long wait.

I'm still waiting for my Doctors appointment on Friday so I can finally be referred and get my booking appointment sorted. Sometimes I really hate finding out so early on, the wait seems to take forever.

I agree! I feel like I've been pregnant for weeks.. and then I looked at the calendar last night lol

My first midwife appointment is on my birthday! I'll be 7 weeks and 6 days x

I have my first apt this Friday. I will be 8 weeks 1 day... I cant wait to see my little bean. :)

My appointment isn't until the 26th of this month and waiting is driving me bonkers. :rofl: I just want to "confirm the pregnancy" and get booked in for a scan after that. It took a long time to get this baby and I want to make sure all is well. Haha.

I'm getting so anxious too ! Mine isn't until next week I'll be 9+3 for it!

Wow I guess I can't complain about waiting then lol. My OB does the first appt around 6 weeks.

Same here orangedaisy!

I would really be going crazy if I had to wait until 9 weeks! By then you're almost out of first tri. At least that's only one more week for you, mummof1! :)

When I called to make my appointment, the evil receptionist asked me how far along I was and goes, "Awe, you're so early! We'll see you in a couple weeks!"

But but noooooo! *flails* Seriously though, it's hard enough to get pregnant. If I can get a positive hpt, so can they! It'd be nice to go in for at least a blood draw and check for doubling.

Same here orangedaisy!

I would really be going crazy if I had to wait until 9 weeks! By then you're almost out of first tri. At least that's only one more week for you, mummof1! :)

When I called to make my appointment, the evil receptionist asked me how far along I was and goes, "Awe, you're so early! We'll see you in a couple weeks!"

But but noooooo! *flails* Seriously though, it's hard enough to get pregnant. If I can get a positive hpt, so can they! It'd be nice to go in for at least a blood draw and check for doubling.

Yeah.. I didn't get my first appointment until I was about 11 weeks. The wait was torture lol was looking forward to my appointment today but they had to reschedule it for Thursday. So I've still only had the one appointment lol

Hope the wait is quick for you and congrats! :)

Oh wow happynewmom1! You are a champ for waiting that out. Good luck with your next appointment! <3

At the very least, it's great to be pregnant! It took so long to get baby #2. We have a history of losses and fertility issues so we started trying when our son was almost 5 months old. Our friends thought we were nuts and that we would end up with another baby quick and easy seeing as you are supposed to have an easier time with the second go. Sure enough, I wasn't even ovulating. :rofl:

Oh wow happynewmom1! You are a champ for waiting that out. Good luck with your next appointment! <3

At the very least, it's great to be pregnant! It took so long to get baby #2. We have a history of losses and fertility issues so we started trying when our son was almost 5 months old. Our friends thought we were nuts and that we would end up with another baby quick and easy seeing as you are supposed to have an easier time with the second go. Sure enough, I wasn't even ovulating. :rofl:

Oh wow! I'm so sorry it's been so difficult getting to that place! I'm so happy for you, though!!! I hope you have a really smooth and happy pregnancy! :)

Isn't the waiting awful!!! I have my first one in 6 days. I will be exactly 10 weeks (from my calculations). It cannot come fast enough.

I have no clue when my booking appointment will be with midwife

:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"