Anyone else still waiting on their first appt?

Oh wow! I'm so sorry it's been so difficult getting to that place! I'm so happy for you, though!!! I hope you have a really smooth and happy pregnancy! :)

Thank you! I hope the same for you as well! :)

Oldermummy78, I have noticed that the UK girls tend to have to wait longer with midwifes. D: In the US, it's difficult to find a reliable midwife depending on where you live :(

I haven't even made my appt yet lol got to get my insurance straight after moving states.
OP- my doubling time was 28 hours with our son and he was a Singleton

I have my booking appointment on 24th August.. I will be 6 weeks

I havent made an appointment yet as insurance is being aggravating...so once thats worked out I will make one...I have 2 different due dates so I am excited to see which one is correct, the doctor I will be going to gives an ultrasound everytime you go as thats their way of measuring baby. I just have to find rides there because its a little drive from where we live but the only place here is the health department and I rather not use them.

Hi ladies, my booking appointment is 1 September (ages away!) and I will be 11 + 2 & then get my scan day appointment after that! I had an early scan at 7 + 2 & saw a lovely bean & hb was great but due to my age I'm terrified will get to scan & there will be no hb boo boo. Time is just going so slowly ......... good luck to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->