Anyone else struggling to do things?

clacko

Reaction score
Iv been suffering with hyperemesis and currently Have good and bad days. On my bad days I struggle to do simple things like stand and do the pots without getting very breathless and feeling dizzy and sick.

Does anyone else feel like this?

Me! I can't be bothered to do anything I feel so lazy, it's hard when my dd wants my attention all the time too, I hope you feel better soon x

Thanks Hun. I really want to help out hubby with the house work but just cooking the kids tea is too much and my heart races and I feel so sick x

It's tough isn't it, although your sickness definitely sounds worse than mine. It will all be worth it in the end though :hugs:

Thanks Hun hope you feel better soon. I'm hoping mine goes soon x

I'm having one of those days today and sadly, DH is out of town so I have to run our three kids around to and from school, keep everyone fed and happy. Its been about all I can do today not to break down and bawl, and I am not a cryer at all..I've been puking up everything I put in my stomach and getting no relief. I feel like (as my lovely UK ladies put it) rubbish.

I'm blowing off anything that doesn't "need" to be done, like dishes, cleaning, laundry, etc today. I am using what little energy I have to care for the kids and make it to the toilet in time.

It's awful isn't it lady hutch. I feel your pain cause I was like that too at your stage. Iv had the sickness now since around week 5 and still have it now at week 13. Iv been admitted twice for dehydration!

Xx

I love being pregnant, but I could take a pass on this part of it. Popcicles help some...easier than drinking water since the intake is slower and the sweetness helps a bit to take the gaggy taste out of my mouth.

It does suck, but it too, shall pass =)

Yeah I love been pregnant too. I'm glad I'm nearer the end of it x

FWIW, they say having bad morning sickness is a sign of a very healthy pregnancy. I try to keep that in mind when it gets me down. For me, that has been true. I didn't have it bad with DS, but I didn't have it at ALL with my MCs. This time I have it hard core, but I'm taking it as a good sign =)

Think that's the best way to think of it. I too didn't have sickness with my miscarriages but have had hyperemesis with all three x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->