Anyone else struggling to lose those last few lbs...

seoj

Our family of four...
Reaction score
After my LO was born, it was actually pretty easy to lose most of the weight- then I hit a wall. So I started using the loseit app to track calories and excercise... and I got down to my "goal" weight! I wasn't even there before I was prego! But- after so many months of watching my food- I needed a break and went a little overboard and gained back 7lbs. I've lost 2 again... but now I'm just stuck!!!!

I am frustrated cause it was much easier the first time- now I'm struggling daily to stay under my calories (although I am staying under *most* weeks) and I'm only trying to lose 1lb per week! I should have lost those 7lbs by now (weeks ago!)- but here I am, over 2mos in- and I've only lost 2 frickin lbs... ugh.

Just hit a wall and not sure what else to do-- less calories will be hard, as I'm struggling to stay under already. I just want to lose these last 5lbs so I can go on maintenance mode...

Anyone want to help encourage one another? Exchange idea's? Anyone...????? :flower::flower::flower:

1lb a week might even be too much ffor the last 5lbs... I'm giving myself 6 months! It's really a freakin crawl at this stage.

It sure is! Ack... the sucky part, is that these are those last 5lbs I already lost once (much easier that time) and then gained back cause I went bozo! LOL. But my body is really comfy where it is at right now- your right, maybe I should just not be so concerned with the 'time frame' and just see what happens when it happens ;) I've just never been THIS close to my goal weight before- well, since I was like 23! haha. So ages ago... guess I just assumed it would be easy enough to lose again, my bad! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->