Anyone else super emotional at 30 weeks?

aflaspoehler

Baby number one!
Reaction score
I feel like I'm crying about everything lately or upset I just hope it stops soon I'm driving my husband crazy.

ME!!!! I will 30 weeks on Saturday and quite frankly Im a bit of a mess at times :wacko: My husband is being pretty patient bless him, but Im hoping the hormones calm down a bit over the next few weeks! Maybe our babies are having a growth spurt!?:thumbup:

When is your due date? Im 15th June :happydance:

Oh thank god I thought I was going crazy, my due date was June 16th but they just changed it to the 8th. Are u having a boy or girl?

ive been super emotional throughought so ur normal huni dont worry x

I'm nearing 30 weeks and cry all the time for no reason. I even feel like a tad if depression may be showing :(

I feel this way. BD left when I was around 10 weeks and I had been coping pretty decently, only a few bouts here and there of sadness over it. But the last week or so I feel like I can't stop crying. Even at work I feel like an idiot getting all welled up and red in the face because I feel I can't cope anymore. Maybe it's cause the time is getting so much closer and it's finally starting to hit me that I'm doing this alone, but I feel some depression is showing through as well. It really sucks.

:huh:
Oh thank god I thought I was going crazy, my due date was June 16th but they just changed it to the 8th. Are u having a boy or girl?

No idea what we're having. The ultrasound tech did a 'guess' at the 20 week scan but wasn't sure. We're booked for a private 4D scan this Saturday so are hoping to find out for definate then :happydance: What about you? Have you found out?

How come your due date changed so significantly?:huh:

I feel this way. BD left when I was around 10 weeks and I had been coping pretty decently, only a few bouts here and there of sadness over it. But the last week or so I feel like I can't stop crying. Even at work I feel like an idiot getting all welled up and red in the face because I feel I can't cope anymore. Maybe it's cause the time is getting so much closer and it's finally starting to hit me that I'm doing this alone, but I feel some depression is showing through as well. It really sucks.
I'm sorry to hear about your BD leaving I had the same thing happen with my first I placed for adoption because I was 17 I know it's hard but if he left he's not worth it and doesn't deserve u or to be in your child's life! Hang in there!

:huh:

No idea what we're having. The ultrasound tech did a 'guess' at the 20 week scan but wasn't sure. We're booked for a private 4D scan this Saturday so are hoping to find out for definate then :happydance: What about you? Have you found out?

How come your due date changed so significantly?:huh:
I'm having a boy! They changed it cuz he was growing bigger then they expected we weren't really sure when we got pregnant so we kinda estimated when my last period was. Pregnancy is hard I didn't expect it to be so stressful

I'll be 30 weeks on monday and it seems the last week or so i've been beyond emotional!
Between stress from work & the "rough patch" me and OH seem to be going threw it seems like I spend most of day a complete wreck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->