Anyone else tear?

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
Soo anyone else receive a lovely tear to be proud of? I got a third degree :happydance: :lol:

Just thought we could have a spot to compare notes lol!

Anyone found anything good to help with the healing process?

:lol:

You beat me..I had two stiches.But it took 4 hours in total to push her out! :tease:

I did tear but I do have a big ass scar to be proud of lol took all of 15 min to get him out

I teared but not in the usual place!! I tore at the top near my clitoris-ouchie!!

I found that not walking too much helped and obviously the usually pour some warm water down when peeing, but apart from that not really, i had this microwave heat up mean bean bag and i used to lie on the side with that between my legs x

Soo anyone else receive a lovely tear to be proud of? I got a third degree :happydance: :lol:

Just thought we could have a spot to compare notes lol!

Anyone found anything good to help with the healing process?

I found MAT & normal pads annoying in the end I used 'silk always' pads and vaseline which helped to stop the rubbing against either the pad or my underwear if I wasn't bleeding. - it really helped sooth and heal the tear.

ohhh ice pads were the best thing ever, soak a pad in water and freeze it.

yup-got three second degree tears, one of which goes up close to my clitoris! he came so quickly-which is why i tore.

baths are great for swelling and stitches!

x x

arrghhh i hope i havent got all this to come lol :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I didnt tear but I was cut (I dont know how many stictches I had either) :cry:

How long does it take for the stitches to disolve and heal? I thought mine had but everynow and again I'm sore there. Im too scared to look :blush::blush:

To be honest I don't know the name of my tears but they bloody hurt when I peed! They also left one open because it would've been more painful if they stitched it.. :dohh:

I am sooooo scared of tearing! Hope it doesn't happen to me!!!! x

I got a second-third degree tear when they used the forceps - Tristan was so big and got a bit stuck. The tear is fairly long and goes quite near my back passage but luckily missed it.

We are at my parents at the moment and they have had this new bathroom put in with a beiday (no idea how to spell this!). It is great for keeping the wound clean. Another tip my midwife gave me was to dry your nether regions with a hair dryer instead of a towel as this will help keep the area clean and will avoid irritation.

xxx

I tore sideways in my perineum towards my bum and also 2 tears on inner labia. No stitches though and I would recommend if people don't have stitches....

Make sure you sit with your legs closed whilst you're healing!

I can't have done and now I've healed I have a much unwanted designer vagina!

The doc says it will be like this forever and they aren't concerned. OH isn't as happy! lol

Healing...add some Badedas bath stuff to your bath water..the chestnut extract helps..or try a couple of drops of lavender oil or tea tree..both good too for healing.

And my saviour from the pain of peeing....attached one of those old fashioned shower head things to my bath taps which would reach over the toilet seat so I could have running water whilst peeing! :)

How long does it take for the stitches to disolve and heal? I thought mine had but everynow and again I'm sore there. Im too scared to look :blush::blush:

Same here. I finally had the courage to look after 2 weeks :rofl: stitches had gone. I still feel sore sometimes though and my little boy is 5 weeks now.

Same here. I finally had the courage to look after 2 weeks :rofl: stitches had gone. I still feel sore sometimes though and my little boy is 5 weeks now.
Leave it alone you don't need to look lol

Seriously to ease it being sore use vaseline! x

My stitches took at least 4 weeks to completely dissolve

I had an episiotomy and a 3rd degree tear! I didn't even know this until the 3rd day postpartum when a nurse came to my house to check out my stitches! lol
I think mine is mostly healed, it doesn't really hurt anymore. I tried to get my OH to look down there and he said he could only see a few stitches. How long does it take for stitches to dissolve and is it safe to have baths with bubble bath now? I asked when I was discharged from the hospital, and they said I could have baths but no bubble bath. I had a bath with a bath bomb from Lush last night because I couldn't resist any longer. (My MIL gave me a huge bag of bath bombs from Lush to thank me for the granddaughter)

I didnt tear,.....but i was cut 3 times and had 74 stiches :sick: OUCH!! I also think the buggers sewed the whole up :rofl: just to spite me.....XxX

I had a small tear that they called a graze, which after much begging they didn't stitch. It was really sore though and took quite a while to heal. I used savlon in my baths and my midwife suggested getting some canestan (sp!) cream which was really soothing. Not looking forward to what happens this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->