Anyone else testing around 7/13?

Bema1992

Me, DH, 2 Boston Terriers
Reaction score
I *think* I'm about 4-7 DPO right now (pretty sure I ovulated later than I originally thought) and I'm going to start re-testing around 7/13 after getting several indents/BFNs a few days ago. I got a blazing +OPK with days of EWCM on 7/2.

Anybody want to test with me when the time comes?? :dust:

I *think* I'm about 4-7 DPO right now (pretty sure I ovulated later than I originally thought) and I'm going to start re-testing around 7/13 after getting several indents/BFNs a few days ago. I got a blazing +OPK with days of EWCM on 7/2.

Hello Bema1992!!

I am 6DPO today and I plan on testing around 7/15-7/16!! How are you feeling so far?
:dust:

Hello Bema1992!!

I am 6DPO today and I plan on testing around 7/15-7/16!! How are you feeling so far?

I keep getting twinges/crampies basically every day, my boobs feel heavy, my nipples are SUPER sensitive plus I've gotten two really mild nosebleeds (haven't had one of those in probably 10 years). And I've been having super intense sushi cravings for days. I normally like sushi, but not this much. Buuuut... this could just be intense PMS so who knows :shrug:

Hello Bema1992!!

Oops, I totally forgot to ask how you're feeling! Any weird symptoms yet?

Hello Bema1992!!

berma1992,

Fingers crossed for your BFP!! I started taking b complex vitamins this cycle on day 1 to help regulate my cycle and lengthen luteal phase. This whole cycle has been different for me honestly. I usually have low temps even during the luteal phase and since ovulation this month my temps have remained high above 98 and today at 6dpo they rose again to 99F. I have also had loads of white creamy cm all over myself and panties everytime i use the restroom. Aside from that I have felt pretty good so far in the tww. The only thing thats really getting me today is this backache!! It started yesterday at 5dpo. I woke up and felt like my back muscle was strained, It hasnt left yet, as I woke up to the same lower backache today. I see a lot of women say that they have low back pain before their bfp but i cant seem to find out what that pain feels like. Its a constant ache and it hurts to bend and stand up straight ugh. I included my first ever FF chart for you to take a peek at. You can see that my temps have not gone below coverline which is awesome!! I also had a funny sensation yesterday it felt like i had a tightening sensation across my lower abdomen which felt like a warm sensation followed by aching boobs but only in ceratin spot not all over.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 2

Hello Bema1992!!

berma1992,

Fingers crossed for your BFP!! I started taking b complex vitamins this cycle on day 1 to help regulate my cycle and lengthen luteal phase. This whole cycle has been different for me honestly. I usually have low temps even during the luteal phase and since ovulation this month my temps have remained high above 98 and today at 6dpo they rose again to 99F. I have also had loads of white creamy cm all over myself and panties everytime i use the restroom. Aside from that I have felt pretty good so far in the tww. The only thing thats really getting me today is this backache!! It started yesterday at 5dpo. I woke up and felt like my back muscle was strained, It hasnt left yet, as I woke up to the same lower backache today. I see a lot of women say that they have low back pain before their bfp but i cant seem to find out what that pain feels like. Its a constant ache and it hurts to bend and stand up straight ugh. I included my first ever FF chart for you to take a peek at. You can see that my temps have not gone below coverline which is awesome!! I also had a funny sensation yesterday it felt like i had a tightening sensation across my lower abdomen which felt like a warm sensation followed by aching boobs but only in ceratin spot not all over.

My nips hurt SO BAD today (the shower water was so painful this morning) and I've been "wet" down there when I go to the bathroom but no backache. Hopefully that means something good for you!
I've never used charts before, but picked up a basal thermometer at the pharmacy yesterday when I was getting my prescriptions so I will try that next cycle (if nothing happens this time) just to track and see what is normal for me. It's definitely interesting to see yours!

Hello Bema1992!!

berma1992,

My nips hurt SO BAD today (the shower water was so painful this morning) and I've been "wet" down there when I go to the bathroom but no backache. Hopefully that means something good for you!
I've never used charts before, but picked up a basal thermometer at the pharmacy yesterday when I was getting my prescriptions so I will try that next cycle (if nothing happens this time) just to track and see what is normal for me. It's definitely interesting to see yours!

Hello Berma,

Nice to hear from you today :flower: I haven't noticed many changes in my boobs. I might feel a random ping or a few tingles but nothing ongoing. My boobs play with my mind because some months they swell pre AF and other months they don't so I can't tell :growlmad: I remember when I found out I was pregnant with my DS that my boobs hurt so bad. That's what clued me to test and sure enough :bfp: but mind you by the time I took the test I was almost 2 weeks late so the boobs didn't start bothering me until after AF was supposed to start. I was young and I had no clue what was going on lol. My back still aches today, although not as bad as the past two days. Its feels like my back is so stiff/ sore which is very unusual for me pre AF. My temps are still elevated. My temp did dip this morning just a hair from 99F to 98.6. Still above my cover line. Implantation day maybe? :shock: Hopefully it spikes again tomorrow morning. I am still experiencing the creamy/milky cm although this morning it seems to be more watery. This tww is killing me, but it's nice to have a cycle buddy to talk to about what I am experiencing :wohoo:

Hello Bema1992!!

berma1992,

Hello Berma,

Nice to hear from you today :flower: I haven't noticed many changes in my boobs. I might feel a random ping or a few tingles but nothing ongoing. My boobs play with my mind because some months they swell pre AF and other months they don't so I can't tell :growlmad: I remember when I found out I was pregnant with my DS that my boobs hurt so bad. That's what clued me to test and sure enough :bfp: but mind you by the time I took the test I was almost 2 weeks late so the boobs didn't start bothering me until after AF was supposed to start. I was young and I had no clue what was going on lol. My back still aches today, although not as bad as the past two days. Its feels like my back is so stiff/ sore which is very unusual for me pre AF. My temps are still elevated. My temp did dip this morning just a hair from 99F to 98.6. Still above my cover line. Implantation day maybe? :shock: Hopefully it spikes again tomorrow morning. I am still experiencing the creamy/milky cm although this morning it seems to be more watery. This tww is killing me, but it's nice to have a cycle buddy to talk to about what I am experiencing :wohoo:

I totally caved this morning and tested (frer) and it was :bfn: but I'm still only maybe 8 DPO if I calculated it right, so it could be early... but I'm not really feeling it. I felt pretty nauseated yesterday afternoon/night but I did eat some grocery store sushi for lunch, so it could have been that. I had some diffuse twinges/cramps all over down there in the evening but it didn't last too long. My nips are still really sensitive today but they don't seem *as* sensitive as yesterday so who knows what that means.

I would be disappointed if I'm not pregnant this month BUT we are in the middle of a move and decided to officially TTC in September, so it wouldn't really be the end of the world. My friend is starting TTC in October and my sister is starting TTC in April next year plus my sister-in-law is about 20 weeks pregnant right now, so it would be really cool if we were all pregnant/having babies together for playgroups and just to swap stories/complaints lol!!

How are you feeling today?

Also I doubt we will really be that careful next month (we DEFINITELY weren't this month), so I guess it's more like NTNP until September. I will definitely be temping next month just to track everything though because I've never done it before and have no idea what "normal" is for me and would like to get a month or so under my belt before I really dive into TTC. I do have a ton of cheapo OPKs ready to go though - I got two packs off of Amazon and used maybe half of one pack (I went off BC for a maybe 6 months to a year or so ago to see if it would help my anxiety/depression [it didn't lmao] and was tracking my cycles to see if they were normal - all along I had hypothyroidism that I didn't know about which is finally normal and under control).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->