Anyone else think they're pregnant ALL the time?!

Adorkable

Reaction score
I swear I think I'm pregnant even when I'm having my period. It's nuts! Like right now, I just ended af a few days ago but my belly is as bloated as it was during pms and I've got lower back aches like I normally get before af shows up. And of course it HAS to be that I'm pg! Lol

I mean there's always the possibility because we bd everyday and don't use protection but jeez, I think I need a hobby!

You know how they say a watched pot never boils? I wonder if it's true...a watched uterus never gets pregnant lol

Bahaha I need more sleep this insomnia is making me crazy :/

Yeah I think I could be every month :nope: even though just started NTNP this month. Trying not to think about it this month as AF is due Xmas eve :cry:

Yeah I think I could be every month :nope: even though just started NTNP this month. Trying not to think about it this month as AF is due Xmas eve :cry:

Ick I hope af forgets to come, that would be a great xmas present for you!

Yeah it would be a great xmas present can only wait and see :shrug:
:dust: for you :flower:

I know how you feel! I just started my 6th cycle of TTC (AF showed today). But, I have never been on birth control before and me and DH used the "pull out method" since we've been together (6 1/2 years), and I would always think I was pregnant. So I have been thinking I could be pregnant, every month, for about 6 years now. It is horrible :(

I am also guilty of this! I spent 2 weeks convinced I was pregnant back in the summer... I was on the pill at the time so there was only like a 0.1% chance or something lol, but I had so many symptoms and was convinced I was. Was gutted when I got BFN! It's so easy to build symptoms up in your head though isn't it, the mind is such a powerful thing when you want something so much.

I swear I think I'm pregnant even when I'm having my period. It's nuts!

Same here haha, glad it's not just me! My AF came 2 days ago and I thought it might be implantation bleeding at first. Then it got quite heavy (sorry TMI!) so I thought 'oh no, it definitely is AF'. But then today it has nearly stopped? So now I am thinking maybe it was implantation bleeding again! Even though I know deep down that it was too heavy really, and much more likely to be just a very short AF. It still doesn't stop me hoping!

I am trying not to share this with hubby, as he will think I am a crazy lady!

This thread makes me giggle :)

I'm like this too. Even though deep down inside I think it's never actually going to happen! I had weird feelings in my boobs last cycle so was convinced then though I felt stretching pains in my uterus! AF arrived :( I'm now CD9 of my fourth cycle and have really really itchy boobs and if I squeeze my right nipple I have colostrum! How strange. I know I can't possibly be pregnant as Im still at the start of my cycle but it does get you thinking! The only other time I've had colostrum is when I was on the depo injection and I was told it was one of it's rare side effects. I wonder why it's there now? And only in one side! Hope it's nothing to be worried about!

X

I feel like I'm pregnant too! My period is suppose to come on Christmas eve too!! I've been having unprotected sex every day or I skipped one day an had sex the next day can't really remember I wasn't tracking but we have been really busy this month in my bed and I hope I'm pregnant.... Just waiting till that day I miss my period way to anxious

Haha this is me!

I have even taking a HPT while on my period because I have been so convinced.

I'm sure I'm setting myself up for a phantom pregnancy haha!

If i'm feeling extra hungry and crave something I'm thinking oh I must be pregnanct I'm craving! where as in reality I'm just really hungry because I didn't eat breakfast I was too busy trying to figure out If I had morning sickness or not!

You're not alone xx

YES I am so guilty of this... It only seemed to start happening when I was WTT too :dohh:

Originally Posted by Adorkable

You know how they say a watched pot never boils? I wonder if it's true...a watched uterus never gets pregnant lol
I just had an epiphany :xmas13:

YES! Had so many false alarms even when we were using precautions thinking that I must be even though we were careful...now our first month NTNP and of course I already think I'm preggo even though its too early to tell I'm looking for the symptoms...trying not to set my self up for a fall tho and just gonna enjoy the holiday season.xxx

Every single month! Lol and yes, Haylee is right - it only started happening when I was knowingly WTT. I just wanted it so badly!

This has been my third month TCC #3 since getting IUD removed...I got pregnant after one annovulatory cycle after going off BCP for each of my boys, so I think I kind of expected to be BAM!! Pregnant the first try...

Not so easy this time around. AF arrived for me tody after an agonizing week of being late!

I think I am going to take a break from charting/temping, etc. and just see what happens. Although knowing myself, that will make me even crazier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->