Anyone else thinking 'Im def not' and feeling down about it?

hereitgoes

TTC #1
Reaction score
Having a bad day girls :-(
12 DPO, sore boobs have calmed, no appetite whatsoever, no mucus of any description, neg OPK - not going near an HPT!- and I really feel Im out..
Dreading getting AF as DH and I tried so hard this month and I know he is thinking I definately will get preg. Dreading the disappointment.

It sucks eh... Feel like I just want to burst into tears or something... I just feel, how can it not happen! We have been dtd every 2nd day since cd9 til now cd27 ... emotionally drained today.. find it so hard to be positive and half of me wants to test and the other says, no, dont do it! You'll only feel worse..
How many days PO are you and have you any symptoms? Hope youre doing ok... we will get there x

I am 10 dpo and have thrush, so not feeling great today either, as I haven't had thrush since I was in my early 20s and forgot how sodding uncomfortable it is. Also, didn't think you get thrush if you are in early pregnancy, so was all sad that this month was out (although I have since been told this is not true today by another member)

Today I am super tired, sore (thrush) and have really bad indigestion/heartburn - now the indigestion could be a pregnancy symptom as I had this early with my pregnancy last year (which I sadly lost), and my body could be more senstive to HCG but then again, who knows until the blue line appears eh?

In short - I know exactly how you feel! Xxx

Oh no Lumboo! Thats awful! Thrush is such a bad deal! I hope it clears off quickly!!
I just wish some more symptoms would suddenly come on me!! I would take the sorest of cramps no problem!! So frustrated but its good to knwo Im not alone. Havent told any of my friends we have started TTC .. its tough this waiting!

I'm a week late tomorrow and a BFN yesterday. Sooooooooooooooo think i'm out i would of surely got a BFP by now. So annoyed and i have a cold now Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sorry needed to get that out.

Fingers crossed for everyone

At a bit of a low point myself. Tested 14dpo and got a BFN. Still no sign of AF but constant low tummy cramps like she's coming. Tired, dizzy, can't get into my soup and just know AF is going to raise her ugly head as we head off on our anniversary weekend.

May do other test tomorrow but have such a feeling it's a waste of time. Cheered any of you up yet?! Sorry. Who knew it would ever be so hard? Good luck to you. Roll on 'next round' x

I know just how you feel, pretty big temp drop this morning and AF due tomorrow so just as I was expecting but hoping i wouldn't see the temp go down.
I know it's only our first cycle trying but we DTD as the perfect times and stupidly thought it would happen, well why wouldn't it? :twisted:
When the witch gets me tomorrow even though I'm expecting her now I'm still going to feel so dissapointed and then have to tell OH :cry:

Lumboo, I have gotten a vaginal yeast infection, often in early pregnancy, so it seems that thrush could be a good sign. Our immune system gets turned down a notch to protect baby from being rejected, so we get things more easily. Hope that the pain of the thrush at least turns out to be because of something good, like a little baby growing.

hereitgoes, just wanted to offer some (((HUGS))) hun. Hope you are wrong and you see a BFP in a few days when the witch doesn't show.

Ohhh i soo feel same as you all, my af due today and hasnt turned up yet! I just know the witch is on her way though as am crampy n hav a headache! My dh is adamant im pregnant and keeps saying 'r u sure you arent' and i feel like crying when i say im sure!:cry: Have had bfn's since 9dpo! Did an opk today just out of curiosity and it was positive, how strange, then did hpt, BFN! Read on internet that positive opk before af is due is a sign it will shortly arrive! Was soooo nice to see the two lines though, cant wait to see the for real as a BFP! Hoping Feb will be our month....good luck girls, keep smiling coz we aint out til the witch shows! Big hugs xx:hugs::hugs:

Hi All, this is my first post, been TTC for over 2 years, really thought this was it, I'm 10dpo and all most of my symptons are gone :cry: A few days ago I had the fatigue, increased cm, dull cramps, nausea, bloating, gas, really vivid dreams, also my hands and feet have been absolutely freezing and I cannot get enough water just so thirsty all the time! Never had so many signs, but today I have just had the fatigue, Cold hands and thirst?? Is this normal? do you think I could still be?? Really really hope so, everyone close to me is and I am finding it harder and harder to happy and positive in front of everyone. One thing I have wondered is, I never ever had the sore bbs, is this a must? So confused, so sad....

Thanks heart4home ...
I am the same Tinkerbell - and I dont want to tak my temp in the morn as I just dont want to see that Dip. :-(
Tomrrow Im 13 DPO - and I think Im def out. No symptoms at all really..... have two FR tests in the bathroom and Im not going to test - too upsetting ... Feeling so crap and DH is all excited cause it was the first month ever I got a smiley on an OPK and he literally came straight home in the middle of the day.. We have been dtd every 2nd day since - I am soo wrecked from BDing!!

Twinsome I really hope it is your month, I think symptoms can come and go. You don't have to have the sore BBs a friend of mine didn't have any symptoms until week 8! Fingers crossed for you and welcome to B&B

I have been trying since Sept'09 and am fed up of getting my hopes up just to feel totally knocked down when the witch arrives. think if this month doesn't happen I am going to take a break cause it is all too much.

I am not feeling it this month, think I might have run out of positive thinking. My boobs are sore but then they are always sore after ovulation and I keep squeezing them all the time to see if the are.

TTC is far less fun than I thought it would be before we started, in fact it is no fun at all.

I'm feeling the same as all you ladies and makes it sooo much harder knowing that AF is due on what would have been my due date!!! SO upsetting its unreal :( i would have LOVED for the day to come around and for me to be able to get a BFP, like it was a sign or something you know.. that i should have been pg later and not when i actually fell. its so hard knowing i should have had a beautiful little baby in my arms this time next week but instead im going to have severe period pains and feel depressed. Not looking forward to it at ALL. Reckoning my chances are rubbish anyway because didnt manage to get any BDing in over the 'good' days and the closest was 5 days before Oday so not gonna be pg. Just wish my previous pregnancy had continued :( :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->