Anyone else tired of these ads?

imaswimmer2

Reaction score
Seriously, these pop up ads on bnb mobile are ruining the forum for me. Why would a site utilized by hormonally edgy women think those stupid little ads would be a good idea?! :growlmad:

Amen! It's so annoying! I just sat down and though "I haven't been on in awhile I'll check it out" I get on and the ads!! And the. I thought "that's exactly why I gave up last night I remember now" lol

YES!!!!! wth?! ... it's super annoying today.. normally I only have to deal with 1 or 2 but today every time I change the page or click on anything another darn ad pops up!!!

Uggggh yes same here! Usually it's like one a day but today its every time I move pages and they're really hard to get rid of >. <

They didn't pop up on my S5 which was weird. I maybe saw one ad every few days if at all. Once I switched back to iPhone, holy moly the ads are like every time i load a page lol and the x is so tiny I keep clicking on them x.x

But of course it keeps the forum free so I'd rather have them than have to pay

If you're on your phone use the mobile version instead of desktop. No pop ups :)

I get pop ups on the iPhone 6s' mobile version. :(

OH you know which ads I hate?! The ones with sound that just start playing out of nowhere?! First of all, sometimes I am trying to discreetly use BnB I don't need a pregnancy related ad outing me! Second, it's creepy af to walk out of the room and suddenly my computer is talking!

I still get them on the mobile version...very annoying &#128528;

Oh maybe that's why lol. I'm using Samsung Galaxy s6 edge

I have a Samsung note 4 and I didn't get any pop up ads until yesterday. Now it's every time I change the page!

I have an S4 and I only got once a day and now they're every page like James mommy

I have an LG g3 and am getting a ton of them. About to give up :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->