Anyone else trying Soy this month? Wanna be my buddy?

B

BabyHopes21

I'm getting serious charting with BBT, Soy, and Maca. Anyone else trying soy and wanna be my buddy? I may go crazy if I don't find anyone to wait with! :)

Im still in my tww but thinking of doing soy next month if no bfp. What cd are you on?

Well af should be here early next week. I want to do soy those days too. How many mgs are you taking?

I'ms till taking to figure that out. I'm kinda nervous about trying something new so I wanna start low. But since this is my las month for awhile I also want to take enough to make a difference so I'm not sure :?

Im going to do different mgs. Oh an I'm doing 2-6, I did 3-7 last month an took a break this month

Babyhopes im on cd1 and going to try soy for the first time too :) 80mg cd3-7 i think

Let me know how it goes ducky! I feel so much better this month having a plan, I hope it works out for all of us. You guys are in my prayers!

What's ur story babyhopes? :) TTC no.1? How come this is ur last cycle?

haha, i don't even want to know what i have spent on supplies...and just this week....thats a fun chart =) good luck.

Yes we are trying for #1! We been "trying" for almost a year, but I started getting serious about it a few months ago. This is our last cycle because my husband is deploying this summer and he wants to wait til after he gets back to try again. We stopped trying for a month or two after we found out his deployment date, but he talked to me last night and said he really wants to give it one more go. So I'm really really really hoping we get it this month. I really don't have the patience to wait a year and a half! :)

I am on day 2 of Soy, I'm taking it CD 3-7. 120 mg per day

I took it for 3 months, then skipped last month. That cycle was a long one.

I can't decide what to take either. My pills are 50mg each so I might just start with 100 maybe bump the last two doses up to 150? I don't know I'm kinda nervous

I havent bought mine yet but they are likely to be 40mg and have heard 80mg is a good place to start, will see what I fancy doing when it comes to it lol. You going to take them at night?

So it's almost CD4 when you take them? I guess that doesnt really matter.

Oh hmm I didn't think about that. I don't know maybe I will take them first thing in the morning. I seem to remember to take things in the morning better anyway.

I think they advise night because of side effects but I guess you can take them whenever

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->