Anyone else TTC#3?

mrsb2010

Mummy to a little ladybug
Reaction score
I have 2 girls (5&3) and we are ttc#3 starting this month. I’m on CD4 xx

Me! :wave:

We have a 6 year old and a 3 year old. This is our first cycle trying after a mc last year. Currently cd31.. :af: was due Wednesday (cd28) but still a no show but had a bfn tuesday, wednesday and this afternoon :nope:

Thinking about it! We are still debating if we are going for #3. I really want to but the thought of three scares me too. I am off the pill and we’ve been more or less NTNP and had a chemical last month.

3 makes me quite nervous too for practical reasons like bedrooms, car, etc. I just cannot shake the feeling of knowing we are meant to have one more!
Sorry for your chemical missy <3

We are currently TTC #3! We have two boys so obviously we would be delighted to have a girl, but excited for another boy as well! I just expect to be completely spoiled if I have all boys lol

I'm currently 6DPO. Suspense is killing me.

Hi MrsB &#128515;

I am too!
I have 2 girls age 2, nearly 3 and 7. We had a mc in August 2016 and this is our first official TTC month. Currently cd16.

Good luck &#128149;

Me! My two are 5 & 3, DH wasn't keen on #3 but lately has changed his mind so here we are! I have irregular, long cycles and it took a year to conceive #2 so expecting this time to be similar.

We're trying for #3 as well. Just waiting on my first AF since mmc at the end of Jan. I think things are getting back on track as I had all the signs of ovulation last week. So fingers crossed that AF shows up for me soon and we can get back to ttc.

I have 2 boys and would love a girl, however a happy and healthy baby would be all I could ask for.

:waves: we are trying #3 as well, 2 boys and thinking for another little man to get me towards a football team &#128514; mine are 5 and nearly 3 so we shall see what happens!

I’m also TTC #3 :)....currently have a boy 7 & a girl 4. Currently on cycle day 9..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->