Anyone else TTC while their partner is NTNP?

Celesse

Reaction score
I'm TTC my third for sure. I want another baby. I'm paying attention to fertile signs and attempting to DTD at the right time.

OH on the other hand is like "lets just see what happens" :wacko: . He'd like another baby but doesn't want to get to TRY. He's very much NTNP and doesn't want to time sex around fertile periods or use protection/avoid fertile periods.

Yesterday was ov day and OH wasn't interested in sex but was after BJ instead (TMI!! lol) so rather frustrating.

Anyone else in same position?

Hi Hun!
I'm exactly like you! Only were trying for number 1 :)
After a year of me hinting and moaning for a baby he agreed that I am come off my pill and we will see what happens!
Only I want it to happen ASAP! So I'm tracking cycles, cm and starting opks as soon as they arrive!
Xx

I was the same.. dh had (has) no idea about my charting etc. I fig he didn't need the details. I just initiated bd when needed.

My OH is like "if it happens it happens" then tells me he really wants a baby, he thinks im crazy for charting and using OPK's, but i just tell him im "making sure it happens" ive told him id like to be pregnant before the end of the year failing that before im 30 next year, he doesnt understand it just doesnt happen for people like us, we have to work at it.

it presents me with a bit of a conflict. Do I tell him I know I'm fertile or not. It feels like entrapment if I don't say, but at same time it puts him off a little if he's expected to perfom and ermmmm deposit in a specific place iykwim.

Celesse- if it'll put him off dtd.. then dont say. Many men get performance anxiety.. and you dont want sex to become a chore.. aka robot sex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->