Anyone else TTC with a new partner?

pinkribbon

Mum of 3 boys
Reaction score
As the question states really, just wondered if anyone else was in the same boat? :flower:

I have two DS's, DS1 is 3 and DS2 is 1. They took no effort to conceive really and now the love of my life and I desperately want a baby I'm having no luck :nope: Sod's law :haha:

I was with my ex for 8 years, ttc for 2 years and then things between us got awful. Stopped ttc and had the depo injection whilst trying to see if we had a relationship left to save and fell pregnant! Lol, now that's Sod's law!

Have been with OH since dd was 18 months. Such a different relationship he really is my soulmate and best friend, we do t even row ever, it's so weird! Lol! Sometimes I try and wind him up just for a giggle but it never works!

This is our second Month ttc simce I came off the pill. I'm not sure if it will be plain sailing or not yet due to the time it took to conceive DD. :/ xxxx

My son turns 3 next month. His father and I split two years ago and has now totally disappeared from our lives. My new OH. Who I totally believe is my soul mate, Ive never had a relationship like this or knew love like this. Aee now TTC our first together. He also has a daughter from a previous relationship. We have such a great blended family and cant wait to add one of our own to the mix

I have one Ds(8)and ttc #2 for me and #1 for my son. Its extremely frustrating. Because I can't compare ttc to my first bc i am with someone knew. Together almost 5 yrs ttc since January

ttc #3 with oh. ds is 3.5 dd is 2.5 and we have been trying 6 months. will be #1 for him. had no problems conceiving my two but for some reason no luck with this one

Have been with OH since dd was 18 months. Such a different relationship he really is my soulmate and best friend, we do t even row ever, it's so weird! Lol! Sometimes I try and wind him up just for a giggle but it never works!

Beth that is totally how I feel about my OH, he is my best friend and we wind each other up but we'd never say anything to hurt each other. Never known a love like this. :cloud9: I had a really rocky relationship with FOB of the other two, constantly arguing he was never really around, I was walking on eggshells... The list goes on. He walked out and left without contacting the boys in weeks and didn't see them for months, but is finally starting to see them twice a week, supervised by his parents.

It will be my OH's 1st too, I feel like our family will be complete once we have a child of our own and so does he. He's starting to believe it's his problem as obviously I had no problems although I'm pretty certain it's because we DTD too much the last few cycles so the sperm count wasn't great. Maybe 3x a day 7 days in a row is a bit excessive :rofl:

Beth that is totally how I feel about my OH, he is my best friend and we wind each other up but we'd never say anything to hurt each other. Never known a love like this. :cloud9: I had a really rocky relationship with FOB of the other two, constantly arguing he was never really around, I was walking on eggshells... The list goes on. He walked out and left without contacting the boys in weeks and didn't see them for months, but is finally starting to see them twice a week, supervised by his parents.

It will be my OH's 1st too, I feel like our family will be complete once we have a child of our own and so does he. He's starting to believe it's his problem as obviously I had no problems although I'm pretty certain it's because we DTD too much the last few cycles so the sperm count wasn't great. Maybe 3x a day 7 days in a row is a bit excessive :rofl:

Dd doesn't see her father either. Hasn't seen him since Xmas eve last year :( he's supposed to see her supervised by his grandmother but his mother interfered (she's the devil!) and things broke down. We went to mediation but he never followed through with what we agreed. Had a letter yesterday from solicitors that says he wants to reinstate contact .
He doesn't pay any maintenance and owes the csa thousands.

OH is a wonderful father to DD , she started calling him daddy at the start of the year at first I would gently correct her but one day she turned around to me, slammed her fist on the table and said "no mummy he's my daddy, he was my Chris , but now he's my daddy! ok! " lol so now I just let her get on with it. She knows he's not been there from the beginning and knows about her biological dad (although she has always called him by his first name).

Looking forward to #2 , she is ready to be a big sister and it will really complete our family.

Beth, thats cute that she said he was "her chris" because riggt now my son calls my OH "my nick" haha

we also think a baby will complete oir family. Once we have one together it will be me and him, one of mine, one of his, and then one of our own. It will be perfect.

When I met my OH his ex was pregnant with his daughter and I was unsure about how getting involved in the situation would go. But he claims it was love at first site when he seen me. And ive never fallen for someone so fast so I decided to just go with it...
When I met his daughter I loved her instantly just like i loved my own. And it was amazing .. I didnt think I was capable of feeling that way about someone elses child but I guess its just because I had already formed such a deep connection with my OH

Whenever his daughter is here to visit (she lives six hours away so its only every third week) we all come together and work as such a great team.. its so awesome. And I love that Ive known his daughter since birth and I hope I have a really strong bond with her growing up

Aww that's really cute, makes me wonder if my two would ever see my partner as some kind of dad, even though my eldest just calls him by his name and I've never tried to make my partner dad if that makes sense. My partner is my co parent as far as I'm concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->