Anyone else ttcing with a tilted cervix?

Trixiebell

Reaction score
We have been trying on and off for the last 2 years, ttcing fully since July last year.
A couple of years ago I had an operation to remove a polyp and it came to light that I have a tilted cervix. My worry now is, is this the reason why I am not getting pregnant, is there something I should be doing differently etc.
Anyone else with the same dilemma or any ideas?

I was told about 25% of women have a tilted uterus/cervix. I know I have one and the only thing it had made more difficult was getting internal ultrasounds as the Dr had to get the right angle.

I don't think it make it harder to get pregnant as fas as I know.

I hope you have some luck soon!

Mine faces right back so they could never induce me with the hooky thing and they always say I'm not in labour until ive explained

I have a tilted uterus, it hasn't effected me ttc but made my scans harder because uterus is far back also meant I was one of those ppl who never looked pregnant for ages and then overnight looked huge because the wait of the baby suddenly tilted the uterus forward.

It is so good hear that you have all been successful, I don't feel as much like it is not going to happen now. Thank you so much for responding :) x

I have a tilted uterus and cervix. I got pregnant with DS fine, although they're no entirely sure whether I had it before pregnancy, or if my pregnancy caused it. The main trouble I had was I couldn't be induced because they couldn't reach my cervix properly. It ended up behind DS's head somehow, even though he was only about 1/5 engaged! Having a little trouble conceiving #2 but the doc thinks that's down to other medical issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->