• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else two weeks away from due date

StarAngel

Reaction score
I am 38 weeks officially☺ had a hospital app yesterday, babys heartbeat is good etc. They did no internal tho so am not sure if I have started dilating or anything like that. There are no 'signs' that she will be here soon. BH are getting more intense not painful tho. And going for number 2 is easier, doesnt happen every day but the days it does happen its loose. She's not engaged at all, she is head down has been for weeks. I have had no 'burst of energy' or 'nesting' feeling, I have slowly been doing things over the last few months. Instead I am very tired. Even though I sleep well at night by eve time you'd swear I hadnt slept at all. My energy levels are so low. I have been fairly active throughout my pregnancy with exercise and pilates, stopped the gym last month and this week I was too tired to go to my pilates. I ate healthy for most pregnancy its only now that I am indulging in chocolate etc.

I hope my LO comes soon as I really don't want to be induced. I have no idea what its like or what they do but I'm hoping lil miss will come on her terms. Anyone else due soon and are you getting 'signs' of labour?

I'm due two weeks Sunday and it can't come soon enough now. So fed up and the thought of induction petrifies me!! I've no signs either - I have some lower back ache tonight though but some people have that as a sign and some don't. No mucus plug or show yet. BH still there but not painful. I have some days where I'm full of energy and don't stop, cleaning etc, but then days where I don't have any energy at all, or by the afternoon I have no energy in me. Let's hope we aren't waiting much longer!!

2 weeks tomorrow until my due date and feel the same as you girls, no signs, BH regular but come to nothing. Baby is now head down, but constantly searching for signs for impending labour but there is nothing!! I went to 42 weeks last time before I was induced and really dont want that to happen again, that means I would be pregnant for another 4 weeks....no!! Looking after a 2 year old leaves me with no energy too, please come soon baby!!

I'm 9 days away. Due on the 10th.

I have frequent BH but not painful. Does anyone else get them like constantly throughout the day? I average a couple an hour!

Totally with you on the lack of energy by evening!!!!

Yes I get BH frequently throughout the day but always come to nothing! It's my hips that are causing problems for me at the moment during the night, I find after about an hour I wake up and they are hurting, I look forward to a decent nights sleep...when will that ever happen again with a toddler and baby lol!!

Anyone's babies engaged? At 36 weeks my baby was 3/5ths engaged, will be interesting to see what she is at my appointment next week. I've noticed the lightening isn't as frequent anymore too?

So close! Im scheduled a c section on the 13th. I am so ready. This is my second baby,and it has been different for me. Frequent loose bm,tummy aches,BH-feels like period cramps. The worst is absolutely the acid reflux.It got so bad last night I had to drink milk,eat tums AND eat yogurt and then prop myself up before i got sleep. Sleep which has also eluded me mostly I have finally been given thanks to ambien. whew. She is head down,but none of that really matters unless I go into labor before the 13th. I have to say I wouldn't be disappointed if I did....

We must be due the same day StarAngel :) I have been getting some lower Back ache, loose BM, tummy aches...but all for weeks & achey hips have started....I feel like I have more energy now but need to nap most days. I woke up to find I was being sick last night (weirdest experience ever...it was burning my throat and mouth so I don't know if it was heartburn or from the spicy curry I ate)...no more spice for me after that though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->