anyone else use cloth nappies and sposie wipes

I occasionally use sposie wipes, they are my back-up wipes. I only use Jackson Reese ones though, which are organic and smell divine!

I do!
I use huggies- They are the closest to water and cotton wool, less chemicals then other brands...
I try to use sponge and water at home, but I must admit I usually use huggies :blush: xxx

I use them at home and out and about :) I generally just do it as they wipe off most of the pooh etc :)

I do have reusable wipes and I use this occasionally but mainly when she has nappy rash :)

i have reusable wipes but use my pampers sensitive all the time x

I do!
I use huggies- They are the closest to water and cotton wool, less chemicals then other brands...

Really? I find that very hard to believe! I'm not doubting YOU, but where did you hear that?

I use flushable Jackson Reece ones when we're out and cloth at home.

I've got spuggies wipes but use pampers or little angels wipes cos I'm lazy.

i always use reusable wipes at home (gotta love my wipes warmer :haha: ) but when i'm out i use pampers sensitive wipes - when i was pregnant i bought some and my MIL kept buying me the worlds largest supply of the damn things. 8 months down the line and i still have about 12 large packs left !!

lol i use tescos own brand sposie wipes lol havent got round to making my own yet lol and tbh even if i used them id still end up using sposie ones for the big explosions and soft poos that stick everywhere lol

I remember seeing that claim on the Huggies Pure pack, about how it's closest to cotton wool and water (I got a free wipes pack in a Bounty pack or something). Then I looked at the ingredients list, which is the following:

Aqua, potassium laureth phosphate, glycerin, polysorbate 20, tetrasodium EDTA, methylisothiazolinone, methylparaben, malic acid.

Last time I checked, water was H2O and nothing else... :dohh:

I'm not slating anyone for using these wipes, if they work for you, then fab. But I just couldn't believe they were allowed to say that their wipes were anything even resembling cotton wool and water.

Oops, double post, sorry! :dohh:

I remember seeing that claim on the Huggies Pure pack, about how it's closest to cotton wool and water (I got a free wipes pack in a Bounty pack or something). Then I looked at the ingredients list, which is the following:

Aqua, potassium laureth phosphate, glycerin, polysorbate 20, tetrasodium EDTA, methylisothiazolinone, methylparaben, malic acid.

Last time I checked, water was H2O and nothing else... :dohh:

I'm not slating anyone for using these wipes, if they work for you, then fab. But I just couldn't believe they were allowed to say that their wipes were anything even resembling cotton wool and water.

That's more what I thought. We had a couple of free packs of Huggies and they gave LO rash... water never did that!

we always have a pack of sposie wipes in the change bag to use out and about. At home I try and use cloth as much as possible and only use sposies when all the cloth ones are in the wash, the OH still tends to use sposies though.

we use a mix, always use cloth ones for face (unless dire emergency) depending on the content of the nappy and always for childminder we have huggies/pampers wipes.

When we first switched to cloth I carried on using disposable wipes for a while. It was such a hassle to dispose of them separately so I switched to cloth wipes because they were far easier! I do keep sposie wipes in the house but not for the children, I last used them to strip paint splashes off a wall!

I plan on using the babycare biodegradable disposable wipes, we went and bought a couple of packs the other day. Its purely for OHs sake though, i've pushed him far enough making him use reusable nappies i think :haha: we'll see what happens in the future tho :winkwink:..xx

reusable fleece wipes for pee pee

pampers extra care ones for poops and in change bag for out&about

:thumbup:

I have bought and plan to use natures babycare eco friendly baby wipes for sensitive skin.
I just wish I could flush them down the toilet..will be a hassel to have poopy wipe in the bin all the time! Are there any ones that can be flushed?

It is annoying having to chuck them in the bin, but everything else down the loo!

Well maybe your right.
Huggies work fab for my little man- no rash or anything.

I do like using water and sponge more though as you can get the poo out of all the creases more easier!

I have bought and plan to use natures babycare eco friendly baby wipes for sensitive skin.
I just wish I could flush them down the toilet..will be a hassel to have poopy wipe in the bin all the time! Are there any ones that can be flushed?

Jackson Reece do flushable ones but I think they only do them in a 10 pack, so good for out an about. Their normal ones should go in the bin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->