Anyone else waiting to lose weight before TTC?

Lavochain

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm really glad to be back on the forum after a long time away. I have a gorgeous son who is 5 1/2 and I'm hoping to try for baby #2 later this year.

I was just wondering if anyone else is on a weight loss journey/health kick before they conceive? I have a few stones to lose before I will be happy to try as sadly the 'baby weight' from my first pregnancy is still hanging around, with a bit more besides.

Hello OP!
How was your weight loss journey? Are you succeeded? Can you share any tips?

The main thing I understood is that nothing can be done without exercising. There was time when I tried so different diets but had no result because I didn't work out. The same thing is vice versa, when I work out regularly but don't watch what I eat, the weight won't go away. That's why the golden middle is diet plus exercising. I'm currently following the https://bettermе.world/articles/ website suggestions that offers to combine both, and give many useful and important tips on top of each program.

Last edited:
welcome back and good luck on your journey

Welcome back! I am also losing weight before I even consider if I want to have another baby one day. I did hear though, if you have a significant amount of weight to lose like you'll get loose skin kind of weight, you would need to keep it off for at least 2 years before TTC or it will come back on pretty quickly. At least this is what I was told. That's my goal honestly, I want to lose the rest of the weight I have left and keep it off for 2 years or more before the thought of TTC for another baby even comes to mind for me.

Welcome back, I recently came back to help me thought my wtt phase. I’m hoping to start trying at the end of the year. Loosing a bit of weight first definitely would be a bonus thought

Hi… I too am thinking about becoming a lil healthier. I lost all the weight from my previous baby but gain about 10-15 since having hip surgery after my baby. My plan is to put baby in the stroller and start walking everyday while ttc. Good luck to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->