Anyone else waiting to Ovulate

kafs78

Reaction score
So who else has just had their AF, and is now waiting to Ovulate??

Im on CD7, and testing daily with my OPKS..

Would be good to know who else is in my boat! :happydance:

I am waiting to Ovulate too :)
I dont need to use opks as i get O pain. I usually O around cd14 of a 28 day cycle :)

good luck catching that eggie! xxx

Me too..4th of june is when i start testing..

Keep me posted girls.. would love to hear all your successes.

Kafs, I'm on CD15. Just got my positive OPK today. Will probably (hopefully!!) Ov tomorrow. Please, please, please let it be tomorrow. Plan to have a good BD session with DH tonight.

I'm glad you're testing daily. Since you don't know when you'll ovulate, it is better to be safe than sorry. Hope you get your positive OPK soon! Good luck to all the ladies!

So I am TTC#4 the names a typo I have thee children and In sep 09 I had a M/c and In Dec 09 I had Ectopic treated with methotrexate..
my cylcle is all over the place me and hubby are keen to start trying again so i''m calculating Ovulation to be between 5th - 15th af any where between 28 - 35 day.
I am hoping to get a BFP by the end of june all the best with your BFP's..

Welcome TTC. Sorry about your losses. Hope you get your BFP soon.

hi there im cd 5 and started O testing 2 days ago i ahve been trying for 6 months now after m/c and never got a positive on the ovulation sticks so i decided to try during mi period and guess wot there is a faint line a very faint line so im keep trying every day hopeing it will come

good luck on catching the eggie cause im hoping this is the month please im really hoping now

Yes i will 2nd that.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, AND LETS HOPE WE ARE ALL IN THE 1ST TRIMESTER AFTER A LOSS FORUMS SOON

im waiting to ovulate only CD7 so hopefully ill get a BFP in a couple of days good luck to all u ladies waiting as well xxxx

Hi ladies.
I'm only on cd 4 so it'll be about 10 days before ov, but my clearblue fertility monitor prompts me to start testing on cd 6.
Good luck to you all, it's nice to know that there are others in the same boat. And hopefully we'll have some happy news in a few weeks.

Baby dust to all the girlies ttc with me this month
:dust:

xoxo

im waiting to have my 1st period after my last mc how long did it take u guyes? i was 4 week preg when i mc?

Mines came on day 32, after my erpc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->