anyone else with 22 day cycles?

RedRose19

Expecting baby 4!
Reaction score
so... this is new for me basically long story short before my son i had very long and irregular cycles, after him they were regular ish 38-42 days which for me was regular :haha: docs found out in april my thyroid was messing me about so im on meds and everything is how it should be :thumbup: it took 2-3 months for it to regulate but now its made my cycles bang on 22 days! :shrug: its always the same cd 21 spotting then cd 22 af is here. im worried im not even ovulating :nope: ive a doc appt today to ask them because i didnt have any positive opk this cycle any advice would be great!

I'm not sure on the ovulation side of things, but I had a really short cycle with a luteal phase of around 9 days and tried taking a Vitamin B complex every morning. Within the first month i got up to a 14 day LP and the following month my BFP. Might be worth a try??

thing is ive been taking that for a month now :/ i think this cycle i need to make more of an effort to temp and see am i actually ovulating because im counting on opks and i know they dont always work for everyone
thanks for posting though gives me hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"