• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else with cyclic bleeding?

Blooper

Reaction score
I'm in my 14th week and I'm so tired of this. I got my bfp after I had what I thought was a period, and figured that was that.

Well I got a light period type bleed at 7.5-8 weeks, 11.5-12 weeks, and now it's back again at 14.5 weeks.

It's only when wiping, some gooey clots. But what the hell!! I can feel my uterus above my pubic bone now, why am I still bleeding monthly!?

Am I the only one??

Sorry you are experiencing this. I'm sure it is terrifying.

I cant relate but I had a cousin of mine who bled her entire pregnancy and her son is now 13. I've read some when just have spontaneous bleeding.

If you are cramping then I'd be worried but it is still scary.

Talk to your OB. Have you had scans since you've been spotting/bleeding?

Not me but my old coworker did. She didn’t find out she was pregnant until 18w because of it. If I recall, it was because the placenta was low. I know it impacted her ability to exercise (she was super active) and with her advanced maternal age she had other risks, but ultimately she went on to have a healthy pregnancy and birth. Just some extra precautions and monitoring

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->