anyone else with funky crinone discharge?

LaurenM.

Reaction score
I've been on crinone since 3dpo. Today I had weird grayish brown discharge. No blood or anything. It's just the "left over" crinone that's a weird color. I know I've read before that its common. It's just freaking me out. Anyone else have it or had it? Why the hell does it have to turn brown!? I was having the salmon colored nasties, and then I didn't for a few days. I guess I'm just hoping this old "build up".

Ugh. So gross. But I'd appreciate any advice.

It's gross, but it's normal. My doctor told me to scoop out the old stuff with my finger in the shower. i haven't had it change colors on me for a while now. I'm on it twice a day plus PIO shots. :nope:

My doctor also recommended putting applicator in about 2 inches deep rather than pushing it all the way in. I think it irritates the cervix if it's too far in there.

Good luck!

Thank you! It's just never looked like this before. I didn't put it in so far this time. So I'm hoping it does help. So gross. I think I'd rather have the injections. But when baby comes, I'll have forgotten all about it :)

Crinone is gross, but it'll be worth it once we're holding our little bundles of joy. :thumbup:

I told DH that I'm undecided as to which form of progesterone I dislike more (since I'm on both). I guess that I lucked out that my doctor ordered me the shorter 1 inch needles for my injections (most people seem to have to use the 1.5 inch needles) -- I even double-checked that they were correct. I don't love the PIO shots, but I suppose they could be a lot worse.

I'm using crinone too. Mine comes out either white or sometimes with a tinge if salmon colour. The cervix definitely gets irritated. I have enough crinone to take me to 8 weeks then I'm switching back to cyclogest. I much prefer it. Xx

I had the pills and would have the melted capsule come out some days.

I'm on cyclogest and do it up the rear and find it so much cleaner ect. I'm on it till 14 weeks.

Crinone sounds yuck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->